Trainer Search

Majin Buu

Reaction score
would really love an update to this trainer please. it was on the Christmas steam sale and my friend bought it for me <3

chacrit75

Reaction score
Need an update for this please ^^, thanks for your great work MAF

Rampage

Donor
Reaction score
Please update to latest 1.8.X version and if possible add super speed and super jump options to it, thanks in advance.

fishtoo

Reaction score
You guys sure it needs an update? Works fine for me and I'm playing the latest steam version.

Mrbearzero

Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't really work anymore even after i did everything i could to get it work i wish this could get updated :/

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't really work anymore even after i did everything i could to get it work i wish this could get updated :/
Hey there, could you please minimize your signature a bit, It's so big :)

Peleko Iakona

Reaction score
can you update and add a one hit kill option and possibly a golden key, eridium and seraph crystal cheat as well? thanks

Temmie303

Reaction score
yes, but if i report as well that means it doesn't work for both not just you :p + it helps him know it's more then 1 person that has the same issue, also was hoping he would respond to this threat when he has time to reply with info if this option will be fixed or not ^^
This still doesn't work.
I guess im gonna have to play borderlands the regular way.

flyingturds

Reaction score
Can i get VAC banned if i use this?

borderlands 2 isn't a game covered by valve's anti-cheat measures. so...no you cant get VALVE ANTI CHEAT banned... then for anyone who wants to use this trainer as a character...uh... "adjuster"... no one is going to care... at all.
BL2 is very easy to cheat-engine. your money, eridium, and last i checked your perk points, are all 4 bit. your ammo levels are floats, just have to go by your overall amount (magazine + reserves.)*i dont remember what value the magazines were under* health and shields should be floats too, but i don't actually remember. badass tokens are 4 bit. after that... other people say the skill cool down doesn't work, leaving the recoil, accuracy, and adding exp.