Trainer Search

Tryst

Reaction score
Unl grenades crashes the game within 5-10 mins. Also, is it possible to implement cheat unlimited heat to prevent weps from breaking?

bbrowny

Reaction score
wow ....epic THANKS!! Any chance of an increased backpack size like your last trainers?

Raile

Reaction score
Set game play to solo from options and you should be fine.
So if you use any of this online you will get banned? i.e. I give myself 5 extra skill points and go online - gg my account?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.

Fixed grenades crash
Added Weapon Overheat cheat
Added Inventory Cheat Editor Cheat

luckyirishlad

Reaction score
trainer is amazing i only used the first realease to test it but super annoying when it gives u too many skill points to use,so u constant have it telling u to use spare skill points so only used it for max cash and e points and then used cheat engine to give me only 50 skill points so when i level up i still get the points also 100 points is more than enough

Minaris

Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate on the question asked a few times now - I know that I can use this in solo without much issue, but what will happen if I take my character out of solo and try to join a friend online in a coop game after using the trainer to mod my character? Is Gearbox doing anything about this in BL3, or are they blindly ignoring modders like they did back on BL1/2 ?

freakybart

Donor
Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate on the question asked a few times now - I know that I can use this in solo without much issue, but what will happen if I take my character out of solo and try to join a friend online in a coop game after using the trainer to mod my character? Is Gearbox doing anything about this in BL3, or are they blindly ignoring modders like they did back on BL1/2 ?

Noone can say, the game is out since like 2 days.
The trainer won't work in coop though, so... (or it didn't for me)

jimgreen

Reaction score
Can you add Vendor timer reset in 1 minute or few seconds instead of waiting? :)

A save file with a golden key so players without golden key (offline users) get golden chest?

Thanks

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you add Vendor timer reset in 1 minute or few seconds instead of waiting? :)

A save file with a golden key so players without golden key (offline users) get golden chest?

Thanks
There are shift codes that will give you 3 keys.

Anthenoria

Reaction score
Hello, I installed wemod, the first time it started but when I selected play, the game crashed. I deleted and reinstalled but it remains on the boot window and load loop ...

papsmear

Reaction score
Hello, I installed wemod, the first time it started but when I selected play, the game crashed. I deleted and reinstalled but it remains on the boot window and load loop ...

Are you referring to the CL4P-TP loading loop? If so, I had the same thing happen once after rebooting because I wanted to see how well DirectX 12 worked instead of DirectX 11. It took a LONG time to boot but it eventually did. I changed my settings back to DirectX 11 and haven't had the problem again but I don't know if it actually had anything to do with 11 versus 12.

NOTE: I wasn't using WeMod during this, I think the Devs need to fix a bug or something

asundrus

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, sadly I get "Failed to download" when trying to install WeMod.

keko456

Reaction score
This wemod thing doesn't work at all! even with my security and firewall setup, can we get the old style trainer back? till then 10/10 not donating.