Trainer Search

Zakiel

Reaction score
WeMod doesnt work offline. I plan to use cheat offline only and WeMod must always require an internet connection to even work. If the free doesn't work then how can you expect people to get the pro version?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
W
WeMod doesnt work offline. I plan to use cheat offline only and WeMod must always require an internet connection to even work. If the free doesn't work then how can you expect people to get the pro version?
WeMod does not require an always-on connection. You must play the game at least once with before you can use it offline.

moonaflaga

Reaction score
Whenever trying to activate cheats health goes down to 1 and the cheat doesn't activate just makes a sound like it's trying to but unable to

Last edited:

shutuppat

Reaction score
One issue I'm noticing. When you up the walking speed, after a while you can't decrease the walking speed. It'll decrease in WeMod, but in the game it can only keep increasing. Only resets itself when I dip back to title screen and reload into the game.

Any chance this can be addressed?

Otherwise, this is an absolutely ridiculous Trainer. Even if the basic WeMod account only lets you use hot keys.

Cheers!

andiak

Reaction score
Everyime activate instant skill cooldown, game crashes...

L_R_T

Reaction score
Game probably crashes because it was updated yesterday so pointers don't all match

CrimsonT

Reaction score
Everyime activate instant skill cooldown, game crashes...
Play offline so the hotfix doesn't get applied.

The trainer was good for me, the only thing that didn't seem to work for me was the walking speed modifier, could have been because Geforce Experience had a similar hotkey to it. I'm impressed with WeMod, my initial thoughts were "oh great, this is just gonna lead to paid for trainers or specific cheats unlocked behind the paywall" but I think the premium features are enough to sell the subscription, it's very convenient to have it on your phone so you don't need to alt+tab out of the game, as is not having to press the hotkeys. Just so you know WeMod guys, if you end up having to do premium trainers or locking cheats behind a paywall it means you failed at your job.

Citizen smith

Reaction score
Options:

44. Level Reducer

It seems 2K/Gearbox/EPIC have broken the game if your Guardian Rank goes over 1000 and the game hangs on every kill. What are the chances of turning off XP all together or reducing or manually setting your Guardian Rank?

Last edited:

CrimsonT

Reaction score
It seems EPIC have broken the game if your Guardian Rank goes over 1000 and the game hangs on every kill. What are the chances of turning off XP all together or reducing or manually setting your Guardian Rank?
So Epic are the developers now are they?

Citizen smith

Reaction score
So Epic are the developers now are they?

Edited. But the ticket raised through Gearbox, forwarded through 2K and then passed over to EPIC for resolution - you tell me who's fault it is?

Anyway, as always the community found a fix using CE and dropping the total level of XP gained. It seems it hits a ceiling and then hangs the game on kill.

neilo1967

Reaction score
hi any chance of adding a cheat that drops orange weapons ?

also no clue why people moan about we med its free

Jin4_25

Reaction score
Is there anyway to reduce the amount of skill points you have back to zero instead of going over 48.

Feldyn87

Reaction score
Hello, mrantifun :D. have played awhile now with the new update on trainer but it seem when you use the Super loot rate, The same weapons drop over and over again, and same with other items. so its like its onl 10 diffrent item in the loot table?. any1 know why that could be ?`

Feldyn87

Reaction score
so you should not use that loot hack cuz, you could only get 2 weapons with that one

amdi

Reaction score
Need to increase the value of money beyond 999999