Trainer Search

sausje

Reaction score
Doesn't work on cra*ked version, doesn't even open or activate after pointing to exe. Doesn't detect already running game... Nice looking little app, but otherwise only adds headaches to trainers usage. Good luck, I'm going to search elsewhere for trainers.

It does work. It just takes time to open. Even on my evo 970 it takes about 1min to finally start showing the intro video's.

Jennifer Sczith

Reaction score
Doesn't work on cra*ked version, doesn't even open or activate after pointing to exe. Doesn't detect already running game... Nice looking little app, but otherwise only adds headaches to trainers usage. Good luck, I'm going to search elsewhere for trainers.

I know it's sound ridiculous, but you need to start the trainer twice. After the error appeared, click okay, and click play again. don't worry, the game will not started in multiple tabs.

madks13

Reaction score
Is there a way to downgrade the trainer? Since it was updated it makes the game crash often, some features seem to work properly, but others don't.

Super loot rate just crashed the game. But infinite health/shield works. Infinite Eridium doesn't seem to work either.

Edit : retried again and now it works...not sure what is causing this. Maybe version mismatch?

Edit 2 : definitely broke something. The game crashes randomly now. Everything went well for a few minutes, then a crash. Doesn't happen without the trainer.

Last edited:

madks13

Reaction score
In case someone else has crashing problems like me, the best way i found without crashes is :
- Launch game, wait till main menu pops up
- Activate trainer and activate all cheats you want
- Load save

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't work on cra*ked version, doesn't even open or activate after pointing to exe.
Funny that. Would you believe me if I told you that its not supposed to? MAF does not support them. Never has, never will.

Tiamoc75

Reaction score
I have never had any issues with your trainers MAF...until now. I use WeMod ALOT, but it always crashes my games...but when I tried it on this game, I was able to play up until you fix the weapon vendor (Start of the game), and then it crashed, and now I can not only not load the game through WeMod, but I can not get it to load normally either. I even tried un-install/re-install, and the game just doesn't load anymore, yet it shows up in my list saying it is running. I have tried everything I know to fix it, but as of right now, I can no longer play this game. I think I might just abandon WeMod, and go look for other trainers from now on. Shame, I always loved your trainers, but I can't throw 58.20 Euros out the window every time I try to use this program :(

Last edited:

Tiamoc75

Reaction score
In case someone else has crashing problems like me, the best way i found without crashes is :
- Launch game, wait till main menu pops up
- Activate trainer and activate all cheats you want
- Load save

What do you do if the game crashed, and will not load anymore, even after re-install? Something happened with it and WeMod that my game didn't like, so it crashed,and now my PC will not let it play. I checked everything for errors, and my PC is perfectly fine, and plays all of my other games perfectly. It's only this game that is broken now, and WeMod says it can't load it anymore, and also it will not load normally.

EDIT: Okay, so re-installing the game fixed it, but then WeMod broke it again, so now on my fourth install. WeMod seems to rewrite some of the files, making them corrupted. After a fresh install it works again, untill I tried WeMod again. I won't be using WeMod anymore, as it seems to damage my game every time.

Last edited:

tsunku

Reaction score
Funny that. Would you believe me if I told you that its not supposed to? MAF does not support them. Never has, never will.

haha yea that's why the older trainers said ******* version..... seriously censorship? wow i guess he hides his misspent past of putting out trainers for retail games now too. but still censorship?!?

Chimpchampion

Master Donor
Reaction score
Every time I see a whinging comment re: MAF+WeMod, I assume it's a newcomer that didn't have the opportunity to support MAF's work with their cash and thus they couldn't possibly be part of the problem and eventual reason (one of them) why MAF had to team up with the likes of WeMod...
/my$0.02

Meiying

Reaction score
Thanks MAF alot. Eridium is not really working though.

Meiying

Reaction score
That's weird, no matter what i did eridium still stays the same.