Trainer Search

Mr.Vidya

Reaction score
For some reasons I cannot get the trainer to work...
Could it possibly that there was an update and the trainer is non configurable now? Or I am doing something wrong?

I spend the bad ass token on my characters (Once on my higher char, and once on a new one) and I cannot seem to get it to work

udrasul

Reaction score
Is the Trainer going to get a up date for 1.06 ?

also Super Jump, rapid fire, and no reload text not high lighting isn't working.

Thank you in advance Mr. AntiFun

Last edited:

Kustadin

Reaction score
Just wondering will this get update for 1.07 and Complete Edition?
Thanks in advance.

prisoner416

Reaction score
Will this trainer work for Windows 10 x64? I used to use Lingon trainers, but sadly both my Borderlands 2 and Presequel trainers no longer work under the new OS.

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to add a Freeze Mission Timer to the trainer?

Reaction score
Having a weird issue with this, the cheats are working but it turns all the enemies passive. Has anyone else had this issue?

prisoner416

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't seem to work anymore, been a few months. Used a badass token but testing via infinite ammo/no reload doesn't seem to work.

Minuzi

Reaction score
When I try to activate a cheat, the windows "error key" sound will play and nothing will happen? Help?

MoonHowler

Reaction score
When I try to activate a cheat, the windows "error key" sound will play and nothing will happen? Help?
Did you start the game before alt-tabbing out to start the trainer? That's what works for me. The other way around it just plays the error sound.