Trainer Search

Reaction score
I've been using this trainer tonight, and haven't encountered any problems using it since the updates. I don't use the UHD DLC pack (So am unsure if that has anything to do with it for some people). Running it on Win 10.

prisoner416

Reaction score
I've been using this trainer tonight, and haven't encountered any problems using it since the updates. I don't use the UHD DLC pack (So am unsure if that has anything to do with it for some people). Running it on Win 10.

For some reason, I can't even run it. It asks for admin privileges per usual and then never pops up the trainer. I've disabled my Emsisoft and anything else I can think of.

I think I had this issue before but I can't recall what I did to fix it. I also need to test out the Borderlands 2 and Remastered trainers.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Will this work on the enhanced edition?
Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel doesn't come up with enhanced edition, just remastered thing as these both come up with new Texture Pack but to answer your question, current trainers should work fine at least for now however new trainer fix will be up again soon later because there has been found certain bugs with trainer activation and certain cheats doesn't effect in-game.

Lillen

Reaction score
hey for some reason i can't download the latest one. it says it's a virus, and i have tried to turn off firewalls ect. but the other two i can download

Sinseo

Reaction score
Hmm, newest trainer just beeps when you try to activate it, doesn't activate and none of the cheats work.
Anyone else having this issue?
Downloaded fine for me.

Rainbow1987

Reaction score
Whenever I click "play" in WeMod it just crashes my game.

I've tried running from Steam, disabling my anti virus and anti spywhere etc.
Tried running as administrator and tried running directly from game folder..

It'll load up the borderlands launcher then crash the moment I click play in the launcher.

Rdnmj

Reaction score
Had to recreate my account. waste of time tho when the trainers become pay to use.

bobalazs

Reaction score
is there working epic version trainer? this one crashes my game.

Nothingisall

Reaction score
Hi. why isnt there any super accuracy??? thats the best and make all games more fun. pls can you fix that??? :)

cgusenbauer

Reaction score
the wemod trainer crashes the game. Dateiversion: 1.0.182.45254 Release: 05.08.2022