Trainer Search

Yerycho

Reaction score
New update 1.03 but this trainer works. Lingon trainer now BAD! LOL! ;)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Planning on releasing a new trainer within the next couple days.

Yerycho

Reaction score
The old trainer works well for me. Steam version...
Only Instant Skill CoolDown bugged.

deathromer42

Reaction score
Could you perhaps add an infinity double jump/ oxygen glide thing so we can use it in the air more than once thanks.

kaun

Reaction score
could u some how put it in the game and send it to people because my game i got a copy from someone in my school
ps or some how make it dlc

kaun

Reaction score
it won't work can you like send the the game with because i got it by copying it or you could send it like make it where it is downloadable content because it keeps saying not supported by mac os x

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
it won't work can you like send the the game with because i got it by copying it or you could send it like make it where it is downloadable content because it keeps saying not supported by mac os x
This is Exe file for Windows systems ,Trainers on this forum don't support Mac os x.

Vidust

Reaction score
I love your trainers, they always seem to work and come out so fast! Keep up the brilliant work!

Mike89

Reaction score
Your trainer for latest game version 1.4 causes severe crashing when exiting the game.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Your trainer for latest game version 1.4 causes severe crashing when exiting the game.
yes this happens because you were exiting the game while cheats is on,if you want to exit the game don't forget to close trainer first then the game.

Mike89

Reaction score
I tried closing the trainer first and the crashing still happened. Apparently even closing the trainer (while still in the game) leaves some trainer processes still active.

Reaction score
I get crashes upon entering the game while the trainer is on, any chance of a possible update trainer of fix so the game doesnt crash all the time while the trainer is active?

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
Activating SUPER JUMP is ACTUALLY activating INVISIBILITY

MuskyBeaver

Reaction score
game crashes instantly when activating trainer as of 2/22/15 tried single and multiplayer neither work