Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well if the trainer don't work its might be cause of an update for the game, but if the game remain 1.4.2.1 then trainer should work fine, be patient for any further information :)

AliManzoor15

Reaction score
Im using borderlands not the GOTY edition version 1.5 on steam. Is there any trainer i can use?

Quindan

Reaction score
Greetings from Germany.
I've problems with this trainer ONLY in the Zombie-Island-DLC. If I click the ammo-option the game will crash. And it is ONLY this option and only at this DLC! All others work fine with this trainer... can you fix that?

TIEL01

Reaction score
i need some help i push the button but the program say cheatc couldn'
t activate

kwanko

Reaction score
Whats the proper way to get this running? Do I have to move anything to the install directory, Do I start the trainer then the game?

Zereth

Reaction score
Whats the proper way to get this running? Do I have to move anything to the install directory, Do I start the trainer then the game?

You start the game, then start the trainer, then press the key that activates the trainer. From there, just activate what you want.

AdhmLOL5

Reaction score
Working good! Just set INF. Health to 9999999 (or something more than 5000), Thats all! :)

D'ho

Reaction score
Virus detection about this archive : TR/Rogue

Last edited:

HorseHussie

Reaction score
Man, I tried to download it, but for some reason the link you put in there isn't working. Don't you have another link or something that I can download?

Zackebron

Reaction score
well this is depressing chrome sees this file as "malicious" . . .*sigh*