Trainer Search

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF can you please fix the ammo issue created when you fixed the health bar problem??? When loading the game if I get one shot then my char says I'm out of ammo......... Really don't intend on meleeing this game LOL I even tried buying the max amout of ammo from vendor only to get ONE shot then out of ammo again... PLEASE this is crazy! :oops::eek::oops:

Last edited:

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF can you please fix the ammo issue created when you fixed the health bar problem??? When loading the game if I get one shot then my char says I'm out of ammo......... Really don't intend on meleeing this game LOL I even tried buying the max amout of ammo from vendor only to get ONE shot then out of ammo again... PLEASE this is crazy! :oops::eek::oops:

Kotamar

Reaction score

Why'd you post this twice?

Duneczan

Reaction score
So yeah, in addition to the above bug, infinite health also seems to affect enemies so it quickly turns into a deathless brawl of carnage and no ammo.

MikeTait20

Reaction score
Yeah neither Infinite Ammo or No Reload work at all for me, they just empty all my ammo to 0. Also the Infinite Health makes all enemies have Infinite Health as well, please fix as soon as is convenient :)

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok, so only cheats that do work are the money and the exp ones, the rest dont work.... well they do, except both you and your enemies have unlimted health, the infinite ammo cheat seems to do the exact oppersite and the no reload does **** all

This is extremely annoying considering the usual high quality of your trainers, please fix asap

thanks

ShrapnaBR

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with vcruntime and msvcp? I can't seem to circumvent this issue.

rohitmitra5752

Reaction score
Same issue here. Keeps yelling that I've run out of ammo for everything. Haven't tried SMG yet, so can't say.

Me George

Reaction score
Yep, just a polite comment to say the trainer doesn't work as intended.

Eatmybogbrush

Reaction score
I have ammo and health regen which helps, but with inf health so is everything else.......which makes it interesting....lol

Shoot like mad and turn inf health off, kill the sucker and activate if you nearly die.