Trainer Search

GrimlockNEXUS

Reaction score
the inf health option also sets the enemies health to inf so making them unkillable and also the unlimited ammo makes your ammo negative and makes the game read that you have no ammo thus cannot shoot only workaround i found was enabling the option no reload insted of no ammo am i doing something wrong? - Borderlands v1.5.0.0

Rocjames77

Reaction score
Yeah this trainer isn't working right. Invincible make you AND the enemies invincible and you can't kill them.

BambisMaster

Reaction score
why is it the enemies get infinite health aswel and when i use unlimited my ammo either goes up to -99 then i cant shoot or i have none at all and it wont let me shoot

kreozot

Reaction score
At startup BorderLands V1.5.0.0 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun аn absence message appears VCRUNTIME140.dll !!!!!!!!

demonxmusher

Reaction score
i don't understand , nothing is working , both trainer version . and it say game is off even tough i already open it

whitelder

Reaction score
I share the report about enemies getting infinite health as well, and the ammo. May we have an update please?

Mafu

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this trainer is not working with the Steam version. An update would be much appreciated.

segert

Reaction score
Wel this trainer is KAPUT!!!! win10 essentials scanner blocks these trainers. meaning something is missing. Maybe a update? please lord antifun?

CabbageMan

Reaction score
I wanted to breeze through this game in a relaxing way with a trainer for nostalgias sake but this trainer doesn't work. Any way we could get an update for it??

Drake69

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is still partially active. You can still have 99 skill points and infinite money. No reload allows you to shoot until you hit -99 ammo.
If you use the bDemiGod-true cheat in willowgame.ini your health won't drop below 1, so godmode basically. Infinite ammo is non funcional for now but doing the demigod mode cheat makes the game pretty casual.