19. Undo Teleport

Attachments

• Borderlands (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 5,557
Last edited:

williak6

Donor
Reaction score
Please is there any chance of updating the trainer to 1.5.0.0 ?

DarkCourt

Reaction score
The trainer is working fine with the new version.
There is one thing though: Inf. Health option is setting your health (and vehicle helath) to 100. It would be better if trainer allowed player to set value of health to hold or just hold higher value for vehicles (around 900-1000). It just with 100 vehicle can still be easily destroyed (when momentary damage exceeds 100, I think) and this could result in a loooong boring walk to nearest station (in some areas). Especially in the General Knoxx DLC.
P.S. It's a good thing player itself can't die fast :).
P.P.S. When you enter the vehicle with active "Inf. Health" option not only your vehicle health become 100, but also health of all the other vehicles, spawned after that. Don't know if option also works as "infinite" for them, but they seems to explode only after something powerful (revolver with 274 Damage and 2x corrosive chance, for example :) ) shot at them. Minor things - no effect at all (with multiple hits).

Last edited:

alucardonly

Reaction score
The trainer is working fine with the new version.
There is one thing though: Inf. Health option is setting your health (and vehicle helath) to 100. It would be better if trainer allowed player to set value of health to hold or just hold higher value for vehicles (around 900-1000). It just with 100 vehicle can still be easily destroyed (when momentary damage exceeds 100, I think) and this could result in a loooong boring walk to nearest station (in some areas). Especially in the General Knoxx DLC.
P.S. It's a good thing player itself can't die fast :).
P.P.S. When you enter the vehicle with active "Inf. Health" option not only your vehicle health become 100, but also health of all the other vehicles, spawned after that. Don't know if option also works as "infinite" for them, but they seems to explode only after something powerful (revolver with 274 Damage and 2x corrosive chance, for example :) ) shot at them. Minor things - no effect at all (with multiple hits).

ME TOOOOOOOO

NeroDB

Reaction score
Works fine for me, except the EXP one. It only adds around 130-200 exp, which isn't helping with the leveling up. Everything else works perfectly.

obieephyhm

Master Donor
Reaction score
I appreciate your work and made a donation . . . which I would encourage others to do. Having used several of your trainers, which for the most part are quite satisfactory, I have seemingly encountered a problem with this one in particular -- it says it's running and everything is 'OK' while the game is operational but it appears to be having no effect on my steam version of Borderlands (1). I've tried de-installing and re-installing along with running it with appropriate permissions (Win 7 x64 box) and different start orders (starting before the game, starting it after the game is loaded, starting it when I'm at the single-player game screen) and nada. What's odd is that it did work for the first day after I installed it when the first replaying the game (I played it years ago when it first came out but decided to go back and replay through the franchise since doing BL-PS). After I used WillowTree to modify a save file slightly, it seems to have stopped working.

Any thoughts

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I appreciate your work and made a donation . . . which I would encourage others to do. Having used several of your trainers, which for the most part are quite satisfactory, I have seemingly encountered a problem with this one in particular -- it says it's running and everything is 'OK' while the game is operational but it appears to be having no effect on my steam version of Borderlands (1). I've tried de-installing and re-installing along with running it with appropriate permissions (Win 7 x64 box) and different start orders (starting before the game, starting it after the game is loaded, starting it when I'm at the single-player game screen) and nada. What's odd is that it did work for the first day after I installed it when the first replaying the game (I played it years ago when it first came out but decided to go back and replay through the franchise since doing BL-PS). After I used WillowTree to modify a save file slightly, it seems to have stopped working.

Any thoughts
Did you start the game firs then the trainer ? .

DrewStrifer

Reaction score
Please, fix it! HP is always 100! And car is also at the edge of HP and always on fire!) 1hit to kill all the vehicles in the game....

jonzo

Reaction score
can you fix Hp at like 500 or so? please?

EPIC trainer on the whole!