Trainer Search

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
guys how do i play solo zombies OFFLINE?
you cant you NEED to be connected to the internet its a gimped version pc users got because its been confirmed console users can play zombies WITHOUT a connection

jlnshn

Reaction score
guys how do i play solo zombies OFFLINE?

When you play zombie mode in single player you need to be online. There's no way to play it without an internet connection.
But I played some hours singleplayer zombie mode with this trainer and nothing happened.
It also works if you start a private game with friends, but you need to be host.

stevegggg

Reaction score
When you play zombie mode in single player you need to be online. There's no way to play it without an internet connection.
But I played some hours singleplayer zombie mode with this trainer and nothing happened.
It also works if you start a private game with friends, but you need to be host.
risk ban?

jlnshn

Reaction score
risk ban?
There's always a risk, I'd say.
But I played it some hours in single player zombie mode (online) and nothing has happened.
It also worked on private online game with friends.

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
just because he makes a trainer doesn't mean he knows everything. there is even articles on Polygon, Kotaku and Forbes about the PC performance issues and threads all over steam about the shitty PC performance. I'm not just pulling it out of my ***.

dropping frame rates and sluggish behavior, freezing, crashing, memory leaks etc
Everyone knows it's unoptimized, I'm talking about you saying that bypassing the anti cheat isn't making it slower or less stable. Also you should probably find better places to look at if you're actually interested in pc gaming besides Kotaku, polygon and Forbes lel

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well the only thing i can tell you is that Assassin Creed Unity was crap in regarding to performance and it had a lot of anticheats, Assassin Creed Rogue used the exact game engine as Unity but it was hell alot better and it didn't use any anticheats , When game developers want to protect their game at any cost they tend to ignore its effect on the game performance .

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
just want to confirm i bought jugg and i ended up NOT getting 1 hit by the margwa things anymore

crow98

Reaction score
The boss can kill you still on zombies pls fix it and can you add aimbot?

squall3031

Reaction score
Is the boss zombie an anti-cheat thing in-game? or has someone here actually managed to kill it?
If you know how to kill it, please tell me how.

jlnshn

Reaction score
Is the boss zombie an anti-cheat thing in-game? or has someone here actually managed to kill it?
If you know how to kill it, please tell me how.

Shout in his mouth, when he opens it. Do this will all three heads.

Edit:// Shoot not shout, lol.

Last edited: