Trainer Search

DerSchraubear

Reaction score
got same Prob. unimited ammo Grenades Life. and when the bos woth 3 heads come . 1hit i Die

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
he prolly used it on Multiplayer. any updates on zombie mode getting VACs?
Listen guys, Trainers are suppose to be played in Singleplayer any multiplayer "modding" will probably get you banned, so do not ask if it's ok to play with the Trainer or any other trainer, we are not supporting online "modding".

blood8202

Reaction score
What if you play single player zombies will you get banned because your still connected to their servers?

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
What if you play single player zombies will you get banned because your still connected to their servers?
i personally havent been banned and ive used it a few times in solo private zombies

jayjay5396

Reaction score
on zombies godmode works till wave 8 then the zombies can kill me :( ive tried a few different trainers they all do the same thing

misterblue82

Reaction score
Umnmm....I'm maxed out on Zombie mode (level 35). I've been using this cheat online, and have had no problems. I was getting killed by wave 8 (Magwan) monster, but I found out if you get Revive at the very beginning (go into monster mode and activate it on Easy Street) he can't kill you. Haven't been banned and I've done everything in Shadows of Evil.

VictorMercer

Reaction score
Anyone got VAC from solo zombies, cause there is still high risk of getting ban on solo because the connection is still on.