Trainer Search

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Well the only thing i can tell you is that Assassin Creed Unity was crap in regarding to performance and it had a lot of anticheats, Assassin Creed Rogue used the exact game engine as Unity but it was hell alot better and it didn't use any anticheats , When game developers want to protect their game at any cost they tend to ignore its effect on the game performance .

how can i say no?

you are right maf and you don't know how you are right

john croft

Reaction score
Game shuts down when i use trainer with latest update in proper offline mode, think trainer needs update

claudio junior

Reaction score
Game shuts down when i use trainer with latest update in proper offline mode, think trainer needs update

DJLee

Donor
Reaction score
all i can get is "activate trainer" all the rest shuts the game down :( :(

HashimX0

Reaction score
Mrantifun you are great. Most of your trainers worked well for me.
How you make these trainers, is there any special method or software for making trainers. I wish i could make my own trainers.
I use CheatEngine to get stuff when every trainer stop working, like , dying light trainer(don't remember the creator) can add maximum survival point in one button and make me survival level 24 , but after that, i can't even purchase the leve 4 items in shop, and all new survival points will be not added to my points.
That's why i always suggest to use CheatEngine for the xp or experience points in any games.
Mathod: if level @250 points level 3@500 and level 4@1000 then if you are at level 4 and want to get to level 5 you will have to scan for 1700+available experience points ( like your level is 4 and experience points are showing 100 , then you will have to search for 1800) do something for getting more points and add new amount of points into scanning number. My recommendation is to change the founded values to close to level's points and do something to get to next level. Caution: don't jump more than one level at once, otherwise you will probably lose your respect in game, same as i have lost my 56% gameplay because of some * trainer option.
Cheating Forever, Long Live Cheating.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You must run the game in offline mode to avoid anticheats .

zzdaziczz

Reaction score
yes we use offline but when use trainer games crash please Update trainer

Last edited:

nachtheuler

Reaction score
Anyone who used it in non-offline and still fine?
I wanna get the titles for mp but playing offline doesnt unlock them...

Curtis Haynes

Reaction score
Whenever I enable the trainer my games crashes is there a way to stop this happening

ErasableNinja

Reaction score
Anyone who used it in non-offline and still fine?
I wanna get the titles for mp but playing offline doesnt unlock them...
ofcourse it cant unlock if offline , u must be online . dont use this on online cos ul get vac i already vac on this . so if i were u just play in offline or go with ur skills only ;)