Trainer Search

retrohun

Reaction score
I tried in 1.0.6 and its not working (I only want xp bec lvl 30 is horrible lot of time...)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I tried in 1.0.6 and its not working (I only want xp bec lvl 30 is horrible lot of time...)
Read notice and do as it says ,Also make sure to start game first .

Keri1966

Reaction score
Have updated game to v 1.1.2 and this trainer is still working for me. Just "run as administrator". Thanks for the great work MrAntiFun!!

MagnusBRA

Reaction score
The Game is at V1.1.2 and the Trainer Still Working, can you add more options to the Trainer ?
Like Unlock All Upgrades.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
It doesn't work on 1.1.3. Plz fix it!!!!!

It works for me. I was like you pretty sure it doesn't but I've tried again and it works. The only option that doesn't work is "Repair Car Parts". You can always use the Cheat Engine and it is pretty easy to find the addresses, unfortunately, you would have to work harder to look for the steady addresses/pointers.

But if someone from the forum knows them already, maybe they can post it in this thread ;)

leebois2

Reaction score
it all still works fine and the repair car works fine once you have it on click the wheel and them examine mode them back off and then cars stas and its all done

Necro1990

Reaction score
new uptade pal we still waiting and thanks for works we love you

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Patch 1.1.5 and the trainer doesn't work anymore. I've tried starting the game first, trainer first, whatsoever. Trainer no longer works. Please update.

mike J

Donor
Reaction score
I just tried this on game version 1.1.6 (Aug. 9,2017) IT DOES STILL WORK if you follow the directions correctly

Ricardo Torres

Reaction score
The trainer works just fine, all you ppl need to do is press F1 (money) then buy or sell a part right after you press, press F2 and F3 then mount or unmount a part, for the trainer to work.

see it was a search, the trainer is searching for the address to change it, if you do nothing it cant find it, see the 1st post from MrAntiFun in the Notice

Notice:
  • First spend money on your computer buying items then activate money cheat then buy something again
  • To repair the selected car parts first take off any part of the car then activate the cheat then put that part back on , You have to do that on every new car
  • For exp cheat first gain exp then activate Mega Exp cheat then gain exp again to get 100X

kosmic2k10

Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works just fine, all you ppl need to do is press F1 (money) then buy or sell a part right after you press, press F2 and F3 then mount or unmount a part, for the trainer to work.

see it was a search, the trainer is searching for the address to change it, if you do nothing it cant find it, see the 1st post from MrAntiFun in the Notice

Notice:
  • First spend money on your computer buying items then activate money cheat then buy something again
  • To repair the selected car parts first take off any part of the car then activate the cheat then put that part back on , You have to do that on every new car
  • For exp cheat first gain exp then activate Mega Exp cheat then gain exp again to get 100X

yeah just tried all of these working fine