Trainer Search

Silverhoof

Donor
Reaction score
After A LOT of button presses, you can get them to activate, however only the fast XP one actually works.

drolhcet

Reaction score
Game is constantly adding updates, so don't expect trainer update whilst that is happening. There is another way to get some working DEV mode cheats but you will have to source it as I am not posting a LINK.

mike J

Donor
Reaction score
Game is constantly adding updates, so don't expect trainer update whilst that is happening. There is another way to get some working DEV mode cheats but you will have to source it as I am not posting a LINK.
well actually trainer worked all the way up to 1.3.0

Drysyn

Reaction score
Works fine for me, Well the money bit does, haven't tried xp and the repair parts isn't working, at least not for me i still keep breaking them

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Works fine for me, Well the money bit does, haven't tried xp and the repair parts isn't working, at least not for me i still keep breaking them

Yes, it seems that the trainer doesn't work again.

thelittlegoodra

Reaction score
the built in money cheat is you have to start a new game with the names
1. "cms2018promo" - no tutorial,500,00$, full exp, unlock skills

2. "cms2018stage1" - level 6, 8,000$

3. "cms2018stage2" - level 14, 19,000$
I have tested the first one, so i know it works, but i am unsure of the other 2.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Mr Antifun. Please don't be a di...k and be a fun again. Please fix your trainer. If you do I'll donate I promise. You can hold me to my word.