Trainer Search

cmcougar

Reaction score
Uh, no it doesn't. I tested it, and it has no effect on the game what so ever. I'm guessing my version must be patched in such a way as to keep it from working. Oh well.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Uh, no it doesn't. I tested it, and it has no effect on the game what so ever. I'm guessing my version must be patched in such a way as to keep it from working. Oh well.

its working on the origin version. i just tested it o_O, what platform are you using?

cmcougar

Reaction score
Well that's really weird because my copy of Generals is the one downloaded through Origin. However, it does not work for me. When I press any of the activation F keys, I just hear a Windows ding sound and nothing happens. When I alt-tab out of the game to check, none of the boxes are checked.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Well that's really weird because my copy of Generals is the one downloaded through Origin. However, it does not work for me. When I press any of the activation F keys, I just hear a Windows ding sound and nothing happens. When I alt-tab out of the game to check, none of the boxes are checked.

did you start the game from your origin platform or did you start it from your desktop icon? cause starting it from the desktop icon wont work. you have to start it from the origin platform

cmcougar

Reaction score
O.K. I'll give that a try!

That was the problem! Thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator: