MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Trainer

funny101

Reaction score
Hello but would you be so king and make a trainer for v1.0

SisterKatherine

Reaction score
This is the only trainer that I cannot download, keeps being detected no matter what settings I have for my firewall, or security system. Tried 3 different browsers and still I cannot download this one trainer. If someone could send me another link for this trainer I'd appreciate it

reyes robledo

Reaction score
im using this trainer and only the inf Resources works the insta construction and recruitment does not

Dunc

Reaction score
Hello

More Windows fun with this one I'm afraid. No matter whether running as an admin or setting up exceptions for the folder it's in it always gets flagged as a virus. Don;t have this issue with most of the trainers you write - is there anything that needs amending in the trainer, given it;s such an old game?

Dunc

Reaction score
Same issue with the Kane's wrath trainer as well

AhrounDragon

Reaction score
Hello

More Windows fun with this one I'm afraid. No matter whether running as an admin or setting up exceptions for the folder it's in it always gets flagged as a virus. Don;t have this issue with most of the trainers you write - is there anything that needs amending in the trainer, given it;s such an old game?
It's a false positive. There's no virus in the trainer. Which anti-virus program are you using?

I just use the standard Windows Defender that comes with Windows 10. What I usually have to do is turn off the "real-time protection" of Windows Defender, download the trainer, and unzip it into a folder that has exemptions. (In my case, the entire D:\Trainers folder has an exemption.) Then I can turn real-time protection back on.

lubui

Reaction score
instant recruitment doesn't work. please help (i'm on windows 10 1809)

Ben2055

Reaction score
Trainers for C&C would be good if they didn't give the same options to AI as well. What's the point of cheating when enemies are using the same cheats also -___-