1. Inf.Resources
  2. Instant Construction
  3. Instant Recruiting

Attachments

• Command & Conquer Zero Hour V1.04 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 138,799

MLM2000

Reaction score
thanks for all command and conquer trainers i use the generals and the red alert 3 and zero hours
i hope it works

sithy

Reaction score
Nice, I didn't even think about getting a trainer for this game xD

John Titor

Reaction score
It's not working! :( I've been at it for hours. I'm using v 1.04 and when I try to activate the trainer and press the keys, all I hear is blinking sounds! Effect says the "Game is on" but then it's not working! Please solution! Thank you

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It's not working! :( I've been at it for hours. I'm using v 1.04 and when I try to activate the trainer and press the keys, all I hear is blinking sounds! Effect says the "Game is on" but then it's not working! Please solution! Thank you
This trainer was made for the collection on Origin , Start game first then the trainer too.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer was made for the collection on Origin , Start game first then the trainer too.
Also start the game from the origin platform and not your desktop shortcut.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
what do you mean contra 007??
Contra is freeware modification (or simply - mod) for Generals: Zero Hour real time strategy game. This mod adds over 100 new units as well as new upgrades, new general's powers, buildings and 3 new generals. New music, quality graphics and sounds for normal Zero Hour units are added too.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Contra is freeware modification (or simply - mod) for Generals: Zero Hour real time strategy game. This mod adds over 100 new units as well as new upgrades, new general's powers, buildings and 3 new generals. New music, quality graphics and sounds for normal Zero Hour units are added too.
ah ok then it should work. =D. never knew that contra existed for C&C

chris

Donor
Reaction score
its dont work with me i have generals zero hour 1.04

please please please help me
if you are using the game on Origin Platform, start the game from the Origin Platform instead of the desktop shortcut. V1.04 works on Origin