Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game crashes because they added a anticheating system to the game , I will update the trainer .

superlerk

Reaction score
trainer is working but if I already active the trainer then start campaign game will crash
( it make me have to restart the game before play next campaign)

Seppelsan

Reaction score
Yes Trainer works so far but in campaign, in my case Ardennes Assault , Trainer still Crash the Game at the end of a Mission :/

Strange....

First Mission first try (with Trainer activated) game Crash at the end.
Fist Mission second try completely Exit the Trainer at the end of the Mission and everything is fine :)

In second Mission nothing really works. The game Crash whatever i do :/

EDIT:
Ok i find out that when i only deactivate the Trainer (hitting F1 - F9) at each end of a Mission, it works :)
When i start the next Mission i have to activate the Trainer again.

Last edited:

Seppelsan

Reaction score
Does this trainer work on Ardennes assault?

Yes BUT you have to deactivate the Trainer at the end of each Mission before you hit continue...! (otherwise the game will Crash)

Start the Trainer but don't hit F1 - F9 yet.
Start CoH 2 AA Campain and begin your first Mission.
Now hit F1 - F9 to activate the Trainer
Complete your Mission but don't hit continue at the end!
Hit F1 - F9 again and then close the Trainer!
Now click continue.

Next Mission you have to start the Trainer again and do the same thing again.
It's not necessary to Exit CoH 2

I tryed everything and thats the only solution to complete the whole campaign!

superlerk

Reaction score
Deactivate the trainer before mission complete is working
but in Soviet campaign there are some cutscreen (like the first mission after T-34 goes boom and german retreat)
the game still crash anyway

evilgator

Reaction score
Will this trainer work in multiplayer? Last time i tried i got like separated from the game, all enemies and friendlies became uncontrolled, i was like in my own game cos i could speak to the other ppl i was playing with, and they were still in the game and i was not moving, for instance, if i made a tank they couldnt see it. if i won the game by killing lifeless players i then got no xp. is there a fix cos i really wana cheat in multiplayer :p

Last edited:

ASXZZA

Reaction score
Mam serdeczna prozbe , czy moglbym dostac trainera do Men of War - Wykleci Bohaterowie do versji 1.00.1.

suvin lashna

Reaction score
i can activate it and i followed all the steps but only pop cap, and instant cool-down were working for the first AA campaign mission. Any solutions

DemonSlayer

Reaction score
Will this trainer work in multiplayer? Last time i tried i got like separated from the game, all enemies and friendlies became uncontrolled, i was like in my own game cos i could speak to the other ppl i was playing with, and they were still in the game and i was not moving, for instance, if i made a tank they couldnt see it. if i won the game by killing lifeless players i then got no xp. is there a fix cos i really wana cheat in multiplayer :p
Never use trainers or cheats online, the games anti cheat systems for the multiplayer servers will think you are ******* (which you kinda are) & can & may ban you from online servers.

evilgator

Reaction score
What about multiplayer? i seem to get separated from the main game if i use the trainer during a match