Trainer Search

clonetrooper

Reaction score
This is not correct! If I use it, the game crashes and i get this damn "send error-report" page!

Please new Version!

Well for me its works. Last time i had to activate the trainer when i was playing the ardennes campaign. And when the mission was done, shut down all cheats and then continue. And no crash.
The last update fix this isssue, i dont have to shutdown all cheats before i click on continue!!

But i got all achievements and stuffs from Ardennes campaign, so i dont need the trainer anymore :D

Camelot1821

Reaction score
any chance of making a latest trainer with instant build and instant troops? i know this is a old thread but i would appreciate it ;) thanks team

alpalia

Reaction score
nobad, but i stop use trainer for CoH2, i just use the workshop mod "cheat command". allow me to cheat without problem (no achievement lock, but only on skirmish, mod not work for campaign) and unlock all the ardennes assault units even if i didnt have buy the dlc LOL.
btw if you make an update and add option for fast unlock commander, thats can be cool ^^ ( i know they are a mod for "all units" , i ask for unlock the general/commander, as same as skin or tickets

btw i up for an update ^^

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
for ressources the trainer still work for me... so maybe no update needed

@others test it...

Oğuz

Reaction score
nobad, but i stop use trainer for CoH2, i just use the workshop mod "cheat command". allow me to cheat without problem (no achievement lock, but only on skirmish, mod not work for campaign) and unlock all the ardennes assault units even if i didnt have buy the dlc LOL.
btw if you make an update and add option for fast unlock commander, thats can be cool ^^ ( i know they are a mod for "all units" , i ask for unlock the general/commander, as same as skin or tickets

btw i up for an update ^^
+1 thx buddy. Im using it too after your comment.

Rui Pedro

Reaction score
please can create a complete Trainer without bugs and updated to the Company of heroes 2 ardennes assault version without Steam?

olek790

Reaction score
Hi! I'e got a problem i have coh 2 aa v 3.0.0.16337 and when I start the game and the trainer, the trainer doesnt work because it says that the game is off :( could someone help me?

Rui Pedro

Reaction score
Hi! I'e got a problem i have coh 2 aa v 3.0.0.16337 and when I start the game and the trainer, the trainer doesnt work because it says that the game is off :( could someone help me?

please mrantifan updated the ai please trainer

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Trainer Company Of Heroese 2 V3.0.0.17132, works all cheats on Company of Heroese 2 AA =) I try it and for me work all good =)

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
cqypF5j.jpg
LAGZAnu.jpg