Trainer Search

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not sure how many times we have to say it, if you are using the LATEST VERSION of the game, then the LATEST VERSION of the trainer still works. If you are using an earlier version of the game, then you will need to use the corresponding previous release of the trainer.

EVOmalwareGen88

Reaction score
the F2 key, for "disable anticheats" dosent work. the others make a sound like they work but they dont do anything.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
I just used the latest trainer version and once again it works.

HarryQC

Reaction score
minimize game after you load your save and run trainer, works 4 me:)

EVOmalwareGen88

Reaction score
im having a couple issues with the trainer, often it when i activate the health, it will only work like SOME of my units, it wont effect them all.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
im having a couple issues with the trainer, often it when i activate the health, it will only work like SOME of my units, it wont effect them all.

Yea this issue arises more for your special units like AT gun crews. I believe their health works differently than your normal units and that's why you see them dying even with inf. health activated.

Sicktag

Reaction score
You can use it online with the private match with you verse the computer only, but not with other players. Also the servers will negate any random drops you might earn from a match with cheats used. Mostly if you go well beyond a game's normal play, say, never taking dmg or having a military force of hundreds of units, etc... Also if you try to use a trainer in ANY multiplayer map, the data will be mismatched and the game will remove you from the match, but to you it will look like everyone left.