Trainer Search

Gamer4lifessss

Reaction score
it doesnt work it just wont active it says game is running firewall is disabled and it just plays that windows sound i tried to change the hot keys still nothing

chinahandmade

Reaction score
Hi, new user here. First of all I really like your trainer for SC2, it's really good. My campaign end in just 12 hrs. Really helpful.
Second I hv a question, is this trainer for CoH effective for CoH Complete Edition? Because I just tried and nothing happen, also the trainer make the game graphic (like character, etc) missing even it's still can be played. Thx 4 the answer

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
Found a bug. The Flak 88s that the Luftwaffe troopers build still detect some kind of population cap, and you can't build them after a while. I found this in the Falaise Pocket campaign, first mission.

Hans Von Grobel

Reaction score
Hello, I have this problem: I can get the game windowed or somethink else to be able to start the trainer folder aftare having lauched the game, someone can help me please?

Spiffo

Reaction score
I also found a problem with the British gliders if you deploy 1 it keeps saying : Glider on way or something like that.

Yoga Ciptadi

Reaction score

Current Trainer:
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.30 Trainer +7
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +7
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +7 B //Fixed population cheat so now it will set it to unlimited
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +8
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +9
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Reveal Map
  4. Instant Construction
  5. Instant Recruiting
  6. Max Units Cap
  7. Inf.Command Points
  8. Instant Unit Ability Cooldown
  9. Instant Ability Cooldown
Does this support windows 10

SanchoPanse

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your cooldown. I'm waiting for this. You are a true friend)))))))))

David Atkinson

Reaction score
I have a problem, I am on a laptop and when I launch the game, it said it's on but when I press the hotkey which is fn+f1-8 it doesn't work, I have tried with control, alt and shift. Only F4 and F6 work

suck ya mum

Reaction score
got the same problem, only keys f4 and f6 work.

windows 7
new steam version
desktop
the only noise the people in my house can hear is DING DING DING or for keys f4/f6 CHEAT ACTIVATED
have a nice day