Trainer Search

searnest94

Reaction score
Can you please update this trainer? All the trainers I have used on every other game are AWESOME, im a huge fan of your work.

Arkanthos

Reaction score
It is weird...the trainer sometimes works and others does not...most of the time does not...i don't understand why....

stonem

Reaction score
Thanks
clear.png
!

Wobbly

Reaction score
The trainter doesnt work for some reason when i click F1 all i hear is the ding ding ding sound thats all ( i have tried all of the trainers none of them work)

kurosaki96

Reaction score
The trainter doesnt work for some reason when i click F1 all i hear is the ding ding ding sound thats all ( i have tried all of the trainers none of them work)
Do you still have this problem or did you sort it out cuz i dont have the problem at all with the newest trainer.
Maybe try to launch the game then start the trainer.

Wobbly

Reaction score
I have tried everything starting the game and trainer as admin, starting the game first and then the trainer nothing happens i cannot activate any of the cheats with the newest trainer at all :(

kurosaki96

Reaction score
I have tried everything starting the game and trainer as admin, starting the game first and then the trainer nothing happens i cannot activate any of the cheats with the newest trainer at all :(
Thats wierd did you give it some time to activate? Cuz sometimes it reacts slower than usual

Wobbly

Reaction score
yes i gave it like 2 mins and still nothing just the ding ding ding sound when i press F1 to activate

kurosaki96

Reaction score
yes i gave it like 2 mins and still nothing just the ding ding ding sound when i press F1 to activate
Try to open the trainer as admin then open the game and go into skirmish or campaign or whatever you wanna play and when you are in and can control your units then press f1 to activate then see what happens.

zhang76t5

Reaction score
why only the reveal map does not work, others are work well? please help me

darkrider400

Reaction score
So, I've been trying this out in online battles. I'm ONLY running maphack, nothing else, not even the "Trainer Activate" button. It has weird effects. Maphack works just fine, but a little bit later, some units will retreat and move randomly with me controlling them. Then, its like the enemy players just stop producing units. I can still talk to them in chat, but its like they aren't producing anything, and their units dont move.