Trainer Search

TsarHunter

Reaction score
Having two issues. I cant activate any of the other cheats besides for instant recruiting and fog of war. Secondly every time I exit the game screen by alt tab or some other way, the game display crashes and I cant return to the game. Big problems for using this cheat. Unsure why this is happening. Correct version and all.
Same here.

Avenger93

Reaction score
Awesome trainer. I just have one problem with it: the population cheat doesn't work. I've tried activating it in all possible ways (main menu, in mission, on loading, after building something). I just can;t get it to work. And most of the time, if I try to activate it in mission it just refuses to work.

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
The population cheat doesn't work. Please Fix this problem, otherwise the trainer not fully satisfying. And I activate just like you and it does not work in skirmish single player still in the Campaign :(

Edit:

Maybe you should mrantifun employees in Programming schools in order to increase work performance. This would continue to help us all

Last edited:

dgamer1298

Reaction score
can u make it infinite pop cap please because that is the one i really want to use

r_outlaw

Reaction score
Gateway Anti- Virus won't like me download this even though i have downloaded other trainers before, any ideas and what to do?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Gateway Anti- Virus won't like me download this even though i have downloaded other trainers before, any ideas and what to do?
Your antivirus is blocking your trainers,but its false positive to fix that you need turn off your antivirus then download again.

rapoo

Reaction score
hm the newest trainer dont work with the population cap and command points :/
can anyone help me?

Palmer

Reaction score
What would also be cool would be an instant skill cool down like in the company of heroes cheat mod

narunekogi

Reaction score
So I'm like clicking this application but nothing pops up. I put it in every compatability version and even ran it as administrator. I double click it, nothing happens. Shut down and even made an exclusion for the application to run under my anti-viruses. Anyone help? What is the problem here? I tried re-downloading from your website because there might have been a problem with the initial download but with no success. Anyone?

hitmon

Reaction score
does this only works for the steam verion and by that i mean does it only work if you have the game on steam and what are hotkeys

Last edited:

bobbejan

Reaction score
Hey MAF,

When I try to activate the trainer the only thing that happens is a 'pling' sound when I press the function keys. Any idea how to fix that? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

nzrajput

Reaction score
Hi Mr AntiFun,
Thanks for your trainer. Can you please make "Max Units Cap" to "Infinite Population" ?
I am sure we all will be thankful to you for that.