Trainer Search

xenozis

Reaction score
Why can i only activate F4 and F6? The others are active but they dont show?

Jezzey

Reaction score
The trainer recognizes my COH but nothing happens when I press any of the hotkeys. Literally nothing happens at all. Could someone please help me out?

ZEROVN1810

Reaction score
Thanks so much for making this trainer! <3 Looking for it fo a long time
Could you please make "Max Units Cap" to "Infinite Population" ? It will be greater!

Mike88ro

Reaction score
It gives me an error every time I want to unrar your files... my anti-virus(Avast) doesn't give me any warnings about it, so I don't know what's wrong.
EDIT: nevermind, it was Avast, one has to disable it, then create a path that Avast won't be allowed to scan where to put the trainer in.
EDIT 2: doesn't work, I open it first, then the game, tried pressing F1 in the main menu, but it crashes after the mission starts, then tried pressing F1 after the mission starts and all I hear is "ping" sounds, and when I check the trainer I see nothing is on.
EDIT 3: managed to get it to work -> start the game first, then start a skirmish, open the trainer, win the skirmish, then you can use it in the campaign too.
EDIT 4: apparently if there's a cut-scene in the campaign, the invincibility magically disappears, and if you try to off/on the trainer again, it crashes... buggy mess, and I'm using the same version it says the trainer is for... clearly it's only for skirmishes which makes it freaking useless because one can easily beat the AI in the skirmishes.
EDIT 5: after many hours of playing it's clear, the trainer works(you can open the game, go in campaign mission/skirmish and then open the trainer and activate it) but works perfect only in skirmishes, in campaign it might make the game buggy while the reveal map will never work in the campaign.

Last edited:

MPK96

Reaction score
How do i disable Avast ? It keeps saying the dowload is a virus! :( Please help :(
[EDIT]
Nevermind, i got it working ;)

Last edited:

Mike88ro

Reaction score
I confirm it actually works OK(I'm playing it on Steam and Windows 7), thanks a lot for the trainer.

Lukas Grütze

Reaction score
The archive has an unknown format or damaged either it is Please help me it wont work

Dr.Eisenhauer

Reaction score
Is it normal that Norton Internet security detects this Trainer as ws.malware.2 ?

Last edited:

devin2112

Reaction score
i have a c r a c k e d version of coh from kickass torrents and it wont activate please reply

Last edited:

Hunak13

Reaction score
Hey MAF,

When I try to activate the trainer the only thing that happens is a 'pling' sound when I press the function keys. Any idea how to fix that? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

When I use the trainer it doesn't make a sound or tick the boxes..... Any clue on how to counter this Thanks

Hunak13

Reaction score
How did you make it work bro?? Mine wont even let me click on the trainer after opening it

Hunak13

Reaction score
Hey why doesn't it work for me, the game opens and the trainer opens it just doesn't work..... Can you please help Mr Anti

Hunak13

Reaction score
hahaha nemiind just seen your latest post hope you update soon