Trainer Search

Mr.

Reaction score
Game updated months ago to version 2.700.2.43. Can you update soon?

chuckyi

Reaction score
Game updated months ago to version 2.700.2.43. Can you update soon?

Fenix.it

Reaction score
the trainer works, but is it normal that I can not play with my friend ? We are in the same game but it seems that he takes the stars as much as I do.

FTKnight03

Reaction score
I cant use the trainer,aint work though I choose 2.700.2.42 version. any tip on how to make it work?

mickh

Reaction score
the wemod trainer could us a little fix it can't even scan the game itself

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
I can confirm that wemod is not detecting the installs of company of heroes 1, nor does it detect your trainer, mr antifun. I;ve installed it multiple times and its not worked.

Yggalf

Reaction score
This trainer must be for the old version of the game not the relaunch version as it doesnt even find the game and wants to install the old released one.

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
This trainer must be for the old version of the game not the relaunch version as it doesnt even find the game and wants to install the old released one.
I did find a workaround...manually adding the new versions launch program to the one on the wemod files seems to fix it for now...but again, it does not read that mrantifuns trainer even exists despite downloading it

Edit: I can confirm that, despite me downloading the company of heroes trainer and running its install program, it does not list in the client under the game, only listing a trainer by someone called 'Stingerr'.

Last edited:

Yggalf

Reaction score
I did find a workaround...manually adding the new versions launch program to the one on the wemod files seems to fix it for now...but again, it does not read that mrantifuns trainer even exists despite downloading it

Edit: I can confirm that, despite me downloading the company of heroes trainer and running its install program, it does not list in the client under the game, only listing a trainer by someone called 'Stingerr'.

I tried that as well but then i get a error message that the game files could not be checked. I managed to workaround it similar to your workaround but the moment i tried them ingame nothing happend.

Glad it worked for you with your workaround but it seems that doesnt work for anyone sadly :(

Preguilegic

Reaction score
Only a few of the F keys work. I cant use F2 F3 F4 , just makes the windows sound

jandadrev2018

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.30 Trainer +7
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +7
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +7 B
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +8
Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +9
Company of Heroes (Steam) 4-27-11 Trainer +9
Company of Heroes (Steam) 8-6-14 Trainer +9
Company of Heroes (Steam) 2-21-17 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Manpower
  3. Unlimited Fuel
  4. Unlimited Munitions
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Recruiting
  7. Max Units
  8. Unlimited Commandpoints
  9. No Ability Cooldown
Thank you

onemarshal

Reaction score
Witam
Gdy użyłem trainera v2.700.2.42 w Steam CoH - Opposing Fronts w 7,8 i 9 misji: "Caen..." i "Bourguebus..." w wiadomości wyskakuje komunikat:
"Bar counting and maphacking are prohibited and will result in a ban from the page".
Po czym gra zostaje wyłączona i przechodzi do okna Stema. Następnie nie można uruchomić tych mapy, trzeba wyjść z konta steam i uruchomić grę ponownie. W trakcie gry powtarza sie ten sam komunikat i wyrzuca z powrotem do okna steam. W WeMod trainera v2.700.2.43 nie można aktywować.?