Trainer Search

hiitsmeste

Reaction score
@PoneG this is true but its missing ( no encumbrance)( durability)(fighting stamina). the stamina freeze only works for sprinting. and many many others

PoneG

Reaction score
@PoneG this is true but its missing ( no encumbrance)( durability)(fighting stamina). the stamina freeze only works for sprinting. and many many others

yea thats true, durability is really missing....so +1 for me ;)

Nebulus1978

Reaction score
actually theres no need for a trainer because u can go to admin mode in single player via the escape button while ingame...(doesnt work in main menu)
there u can freeze time / activate god mode/ no hunger / moement speed / flying/ invisibility / level ups / spawn items ... and more

if you host a coop session this should be also available only for you

I agree this game doesn't need a trainer imo.

Kotamar

Reaction score
actually theres no need for a trainer because u can go to admin mode in single player via the escape button while ingame...(doesnt work in main menu)
there u can freeze time / activate god mode/ no hunger / moement speed / flying/ invisibility / level ups / spawn items ... and more

if you host a coop session this should be also available only for you

Tried that had to restart game because the Demigod button broke the game. i.e. you can't turn it off

RODE_85

Reaction score
You don't need a trainer on singleplayer when you're an admin by default and have all the admin options.