Trainer Search

Starkiller

Reaction score
We don't do trainers for online gaming , If you want to use the trainer then "Play Conan Exiles Without BattlEye [UnOfficial Servers Only]".
Could you by any chance make the trainer ask us to manually choose which process it injects into for this game please? cuz i'm playing without battleeye & the trainer still doesn't wrong cuz it's injected into the wrong process as different one is my main process for this game, i'm sure it's the same issue for other ppl who say trainer doesn't work for them and they dont use battleeye either.

CT-1313

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your work. Your as reliable as death and taxes. So i donated to your further work.

aim99

Reaction score
hi this doesnt work for me on single player. I get this windows dinging sound when I hit f1. I still have to use admin panel to do anything in game.

The game was updated yesterday and today, so I think it broke the trainer.

eXtremeop

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work for me too, all I hear is a (ding!). LoL, well good job anyways and cool for the people that claim it works fine for them. I just went ahead and used CE, that works fine too and I can have 99999 of every item and run around naked, LoL.
Can you give the CE table as i have KORTAL version and trainer wont work with, and yet theres nothing else available at current time.

Baccano

Reaction score
kortal is done .. there won't be any kortal updates .. so it would be wasted time to do an extra trainer for this version

kingkiira

Reaction score
Man I dont have battleye and this didn't work..pressed f1 afer clicking game editor and it just doesn't apply.

Baccano

Reaction score
coz they already patched the game 3 times oO just wait for a new version

Baccano

Reaction score
coz it's ONLY workin on singleplayer "self-hosted" games .. NOT on ONLINE server

Morqueee

Reaction score
kortal is done .. there won't be any kortal updates .. so it would be wasted time to do an extra trainer for this version

Exactly, it would make more sense to make a Trainer for this specific version because it wont ever be updated, at least not for a long time. It'd be far less time consuming for MAF instead of having to update this Trainer every time Conan releases patches.

DannyRight

Reaction score
This trainer is not working for me. With the version released on 2/11/2017, the windows tones have gone away but I can still die in game. Also, the 'easy crafting' and level alterations do not function.
Could someone lay out directions for me as they would for a 5 year old? I must be doing something wrong here.

dr.ahos

Reaction score
new trainer dont work again for Kortal version (release 2.2.2017 version of game 21814-9340).
most players have this version, please make trainer for this one. THX