Trainer Search

OlafGreat

Reaction score
please!!! make a trainer for 2.2.2017 version of game 21814-9340 THX

Midnight1982

Reaction score
Yup sadly not working, if any update is in progress, could it be possible for a "unlimited weight" option. tried finding it with CE, butt no luck

oliverrogerr

Reaction score
Please update for 2.2.2017 version of game 21814-9340 the trainer not work anymore

abm69

Reaction score
Hi all i get is a ding noise when i press F1
and it only shows 7 cheat's

Exonalex

Reaction score
Hi! thank you for all your works. The both versions don't work for me. i have 3dm version and play on kortal. wait for update if you wanna do. thanks in advance.

Fowyn

Reaction score
Yea it also did not really work for me, i says you got inf health but i still died, my health was stuck at about 75% but i still died, also tried inf stamina but that also does not work, but nice work, i hope a update comes for the Steam version one :)

Zbene

Reaction score
It is not for online version, in offline mod it works fine

Fowyn

Reaction score
It is not for online version, in offline mod it works fine
  • When running the game on steam choose "Play Conan Exiles Without BattlEye [UnOfficial Servers Only]"
So yes it's also for Online.
Because there is no need to have a trainer for Singleplayer because you can do all with Admin Panel.

Exonalex

Reaction score
  • When running the game on steam choose "Play Conan Exiles Without BattlEye [UnOfficial Servers Only]"
So yes it's also for Online.
Because there is no need to have a trainer for Singleplayer because you can do all with Admin Panel.
yeah we can only wait mrantifun with his magic xD

Fowyn

Reaction score
I love his work and how fast he always is, keep doing this bro, keep up the good work.

Baccano

Reaction score
he say unofficial server too... kortal is unofficial retail

kortal isn't neither unofficial or retail .. it is just simply a retail version of all the games .. nothing more. well atleast for other games , for conan is it just an error release of a build without denuvo.

Joeblowpo

Reaction score
I can confirm the new trainer does not work :( Now to anxiously wait and check the site everyday lol!

Fowyn

Reaction score
I can confirm the new trainer does not work :( Now to anxiously wait and check the site everyday lol!
Im also checking everyday, me and my palls play on our own server, and i accidentally recreated my character XD so i need the trainer just to gain my level again, takes to long to farm it again because we have our settings all on 1.0 and some of them on 0.5

Midnight1982

Reaction score
Would love an updated version. doing some rebuilding on a friends server, and would be a lot faster with this.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Same problem like the first trainer. Infinite Health ist for character and enemies. You can kill nothing

Dwarian

Reaction score
it would be nice to have one for online play without the battle system but works on all servers that allow it