Trainer Search

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
appears to freeze game on opening. i switch from game to trainer to open and activate, but cannot switch back as game then refuses to open.

pieboy1337

Master Donor
Reaction score
Same as DarkAtrix, and if you open the trainer first, the options do not activate.

Kobra

Reaction score
I think this is for the new remake of the game and not the classic just a little heads up

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
appears to freeze game on opening. i switch from game to trainer to open and activate, but cannot switch back as game then refuses to open.

Same as DarkAtrix, and if you open the trainer first, the options do not activate.

I did get this problem couple times but seems to be able to minimize the game with Alt-Tab most of the time without any issues.

Briochus

Reaction score
Same issue. The game is working (sound ok, shortcuts are functionnal), but don't appear on the screen... Impossible to play with the trainer at this time.

pieboy1337

Master Donor
Reaction score
The alt + tab issue is a known one to the developers of the game apparently, they will be releasing a fix for it in the near future alongside a windowed mode. That should stop the issues we are having.

jawouha89

Reaction score
Same issue. The game is working (sound ok, shortcuts are functionnal), but don't appear on the screen... Impossible to play with the trainer at this time.
Just change the "run as admin" setting and disable screen dimming:
Double click the trainer
before pshing "yes" click on "show more details"
then click on "change when this notification appears"
and bring it down a notch : "disable screen dimming" (do not dim my desktop).

saku44

Reaction score
it seems the first option doesn't work on the steam version. anyway thx you