Trainer Search

madks13

Reaction score
The trainer is bugged. I first launched the DX12 version...came here because it didn't work. Saw the DX11 explanation. Relaunched the game with DX11, worked fine until i got the shield power. Unlimited health didn't work anymore. Played a bit like that then relaunched to try and get unlimited health again. Now only infinite energy seem to work although WeMod says all the cheats are activated.

Edit : after i posted this the refresh showed me the message above mine about the DX12 version. The cheats seem to work normally for this but when i press f1 it activates all the cheats at the same time. No other Fx key seem to work.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer is bugged. I first launched the DX12 version...came here because it didn't work. Saw the DX11 explanation. Relaunched the game with DX11, worked fine until i got the shield power. Unlimited health didn't work anymore. Played a bit like that then relaunched to try and get unlimited health again. Now only infinite energy seem to work although WeMod says all the cheats are activated.

Edit : after i posted this the refresh showed me the message above mine about the DX12 version. The cheats seem to work normally for this but when i press f1 it activates all the cheats at the same time. No other Fx key seem to work.
Trainer updated with fix for health.

hasanuzzy

Reaction score
hi there. Where is the Direct X 12 Trainer ?! I couldn't found it .. Can anyone help me ?

yannick1972

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Control (Epic Games) 8-26-19 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Energy
  3. Unlimited Materials
  4. Unlimited Element
  5. Unlimited Ability Points
  6. No Reload
  7. Easy Mods Upgrade
Notice:
This trainer was created for DX11 build of the game, We have another trainer for DX12 build of the game if you are using that.
best of the best it works it kind of weird to install but it works and if you are a casual gamer like me you need a trainer to play this game because you die fast your energy does not last and there is no easy normal hard mode

darknight693

Reaction score
another games with (WEMOD) rip mrantifun now this aplication so need pay for this.....

DoomVlad

Reaction score
can you please cut the crap out with WeMod - the setups never work for me anyway, always "fail to download"

yannick1972

Reaction score
Give this app a chance its amazing, WeMod you don't have to pay for it, use your keyboard keys to switch the desired mod. I played it for Wolfenstein and a few other games and its amazing, you can start the game inside Wemod.

This app is amazing once you learn how to use it.

epicwanlink

Reaction score
whats this setup.exe trash ? go back to uploading as .zips, anyone with half a brain does not trust random .exe called setup ? just sounds like a good way to install adware.

selenia

Reaction score
Si el trainer tine fallos, esperaremos a que lo solucione.

Para los que no tenemos habilidad y destreza en los juegos, nos haces sentirnos heroes cuando ganamos y derrotamos al mas temible boss.

No soy capaz de derrotar a un boss y muchas cosas mas sin tus trainer. Si no fuera por tus trainer no seria capaz de terminar ningun juego.

Te estoy enormemente agradecido por todo lo que haces.

Mil gracias y que tengas muchas suerte en la vida. Un karma enorme para ti que me haces pasar muchas horas de diversion con tu trabajo

Saludos para toda la comunidad

japzone

Reaction score
Game crashed after logos if I selected the DX12 binary directly. Had to select DX12 mode, and then point it to the launcher binary and select DX12 from there in order to run the game with functioning trainer.

seis4ever

Master Donor
Reaction score
Wow, great. Never knew of WeMod - but it all works perfect. Just needed unlimited health for the annoying plant side quest - LOL!

Thanks man, if we do a WeMod paid year - how do you get credit?... is that a thing that benefits you in any way.