3. No Reload

Attachments

• Crackdown 3 (Xbox) Trainer Setup.exe
    132.9 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

General Ko

Donor
Reaction score
Is this safe to use even though the game is always online ? Meaning the game will not start unless there is an internet connection.

Last edited:

Draven616

Reaction score
Trainer works great....just one small problem..the enemies are also the same..can't kill anyone lol

BrownCoat

Reaction score
Using the CODEX release, I'm getting invincible enemies and the infinite ammo cheat doesn't appear to work. Can anyone else confirm having these problems?
Yes, can confirm. I'm using the CODEX release and experiencing the same problems. @MrAntiFun, the CODEX version is v1.0.2900.2, could we please get an update for that release?

Eleethal

Reaction score
I'm using a legit copy of Crackdown 3 and I've waited a good 2 minutes, trainer does not activate.

Edit: Guess I had to wait 2 minutes 30 seconds because it activated right after writing this post! :)

Edit #2: Confirmed working, just took out Ngata in 30 seconds after 30 minutes of trying without the trainer lol.

goalposthead

Reaction score
When the trainer will work well, one thing I long for is... super jump. You know... those bloody propaganda towers! :)

Draven616

Reaction score
how is it that enemies can be killed on others but not on some :/ can't see it working the HP code is linked to enemies..think they didn't separate enemies from player..

ltkhaotic

Reaction score
any1 else having crashing issues? when i select the supply point it crashes afterwards :(

i also cannot kill any enemies if i have inf health on.

Last edited:

Eleethal

Reaction score
I noticed if I did not use the inf HP cheat and only used infinite shields I could kill all enemies except the ones that teleport in that green wave.

And yes it was on the legit windows store version, just had to wait 2min 30 sec for trainer to activate.

Ryu1356

Reaction score
Is it safe to use this on Campaign if the game is always online?