Trainer Search

Vanity59

Reaction score
For that you gotta manually go into your firewall and select the blocked application and "allow" it into your system
Windows has been detecting it as a problem for the last month and a half now so Yeah ;/

Thanks. I tried it and it worked well. Too bad the update j....oh wow. The updated trainer is up. That was fast!!

NDV18_2

Reaction score
Wow...awesome fast new version.
For me the godmode function doesn't seem to work though in the new version.

Thorxic

Reaction score
I have the same problem. So far, it seems all functions are working from what I can tell, except God Mode.
But I absolutely can't expect it to be perfect with that quick of an update. Kudos for that.

Edit: Just discovered that Fast Construction doesn't work either.
But I can confirm that Inf.Wealth, Inf.Piety, Inf.Prestiege, Super Stats, Inf.Movement, and Inf.Morale works. The rest I am still unsure of as I have not seen their effects just yet.

Last edited:

Thalyn

Reaction score
Can confirm. There are issues with God Mode and Fast Construction. Everything else *appears* to be working fine.

Thank you for the very quick trainer update. Cheers!

erbkaiser

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick update. All the functions I use most still work ☺

Tvrtko

Reaction score
I can confirm that the fast construction and god mode dont work.

Locoman17

Reaction score
I open it as administrator and try to activate and use the trainer but nothing works, how do I allow it via my firewall if that is the problem

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi mr antifun..god mode n construction r not workin sir..need to redo sir tq

Thorxic

Reaction score
Fast construction works just in another way it instantly creates a castle and so on insteed of creating the buildings inside of them atleast that is how it works for me.
You are correct on that. Creating new holdings (castle/city/temple) are instant but constructing buildings inside the holdings are no longer instant.

Would be awesome if we could have both, but if I could only choose one I would much prefer instant building construction.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi mr antifun..can u try as in late period medival..as king of england..then u try the trainer..god mode..construction not working really..also the revolt appear even i actovate..no revolt..mr antifun..need to redo sir..tq

Destyl

Reaction score
In 2.7 the God Mode does not work, but for the construction, the console command can be used < quickbuild >
For the moment I could really use God Mode. Don't like to link 7+ armies lol