Trainer Search

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi mr antifun..i understand u r busy..ther is again some1 try to emulate u again..the link cant be delete..i try

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sifu mr antifun..hi can u plz help n assist us ..pls..
god mode..construction..no revolt...please 5x

Locoman17

Reaction score
sifu mr antifun..hi can u plz help n assist us ..pls..
god mode..construction..no revolt...please 5x
Jesus christ stop replying, im 100% sure that mrantifun already knows that it doesnt work you ******* imbecile

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi mr antifun..tq for ur great works..u sure got my back support..in days ..pls see the steam chat..voucher ther..buddy..tq..tq..warbands bushido just updated sir.tq mr antifun..u really make my whole month great..so secluded here..appreciated..

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
Would it be possible to add max technology too?

In game if you hold ALT and press 2 1 on your numpad it will open the console, if you type techpoints in the console, it will add tech points, just spam it with the up arrow and enter and you'll have max tech in no time.

Can you add instant fabrication for claims.
+1 on this.

NIKSONA12

Reaction score
For me God Mode isn't working on the 2.7 trainer. I think everything other than that is good. Also there is a console command quickbuild which makes all the buildings build instantly. About technology you can type max_tech and maybe your province name(if you want) that will max out all technologies in province you named. Alternatively if you type just max_tech it will max out technologies in every province of the map

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
God mod works only in battle against another army. When you launch an assault on an encampement or through attrition you still lose troops