Trainer Search

orcywoo6

Reaction score
The new one doesn't seem to be working unfortunately, it wont activate.

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
A recent Windows Defender update marks the latest trainer as unwanted and dangerous software.

Hilarious MS, really hilarious. I've been using the trainer since it was released and it never said anything, but since just half an hour ago, Defender is whining at me.

Added an exception for it, no issues whatsoever.

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
A recent Windows Defender update marks the latest trainer as unwanted and dangerous software.

Hilarious MS, really hilarious. I've been using the trainer since it was released and it never said anything, but since just half an hour ago, Defender is whining at me.

Added an exception for it, no issues whatsoever.

yeah MS enforcing anti-***** and such policy .. well .. as you said set an exception and let it live ^^
Thx again for the Update MrAntifun

Willis_Read

Reaction score
Don't mean to come off as crass but, um. My computer keeps detecting trojan style viruses from the latest trainer update. So I can't even run it. Is it just the programming in the trainer makes it come off as such? Or is my computer just being an arse

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
Don't mean to come off as crass but, um. My computer keeps detecting trojan style viruses from the latest trainer update. So I can't even run it. Is it just the programming in the trainer makes it come off as such? Or is my computer just being an arse
as stated before, AV and Antimalware do detect the hook so you have to set an exception on the trainer exe

Lowfyr

Reaction score
Nope, it doesn´t, at least for me.
Game freezes, cant click anything after activating the Trainer.

RayneTurin

Super Donor
Reaction score
It definitely has some stability issues, but be in the game first, then activate the trainer.

edwin mason

Reaction score
I have try to use this but my computer report this as a virus Crusader Kings 2 V2.6.2 Steam Trainer +10 MrAntiFun

ConnorElven

Reaction score
Ye same for me, I just disable my anti virus etc... for like 2 minutes open it and re apply my anti virus and it lets it through ;)

Commanderld

Reaction score
No, after a few minutes it freese and says ck2 doesnt work. If have try it four or five times

jureman

Reaction score
can you please update it to 2.6.3? thanks man and stay awesome!