Trainer Search

VikyViky

Reaction score
Thank you for the new Trainer, it works fine with the game and windows 10. BUT it seems that it locks achievements. Do u know anything about it? Like I didnt want to play in eternal to get "Saint" achievement (Amass more than 10,000 in piety) but it dont pop up! Any advice?
@MrAntiFun

Last edited:

diCanio

Reaction score
How is this God Mode working, it's not like in EU IV, i always got f.... up.

Cpt. Smi

Reaction score
To the Legendary Master of the Univers. Please release an Update as soon as possible. Kinde regards

bobalazs

Reaction score
Hope its not illegal to say here, but guys do a google search, there is a cheat engine table for the latest version, that works wonderfully. I'm sure MAF is busy, or has better things to do.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Master trainer maf..sifu..we been updated once again..plz updated THIS great trainer..without ur help..we r lost on the war cause..tq

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm currently in game and the trainer 2.8.2.1 is still working with the current version of the game (2.8.3.2) without a hitch.

Every function works.

Amine12

Reaction score
THe trainer of 2.8.2.1 working perfectly on latest update 2.8.3.1
if you want to update add more cheat on trainer like not dying/opinnion of all vassal 100% etc

tinglerjohn

Reaction score
I can't download the latest version of the trainer forthis game. it shows my folder is empty and Mcafee says it fixed an infected file. Any suggestions?

iXei

Reaction score
hey Mr. would it be possible to add the option of a high number or infinite "DEMESNE" in the game ? if not thank you anyway for the ones you've done !