Trainer Search

kevin mask

Reaction score
I have the Gog version but doesn't work on me, just a sound when I press F1

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Tested all 3 options, they work as they should.. it needs one more though.That TIME STOP option, since the most important grade in the game is P and not A+, you also have a P sign on the flag after, so is all about that time.I've tested on that forest at the start, replayed like 10 times and at some point i've managed to make it with a P grade.Would be insane to have that option as well, all the best!

For example at TREETOP TROUBLE , my time is 1:19 for a P grade.For A+ is around 1:30.
Getting a P grade has nothing to do with time. First of all you can only get P grade on the run and gun stages and to do that you have to complete the stage without shooting a single time, you can take as long as you want. The highest rank you can get on a bosses is S

Ashuraman

Reaction score
works only for coins, gog and codex... god mode and super does not work
Yes it does...Did you even read the instructions? You have to get hit once first before activating god mode and use your super meter once before activating infinite super

Kimchi-Man

Donor
Reaction score
This doesn't have virus, right? Bitdefender recognized this file as malicious application

RagnaxErudon

Reaction score
Thanks!!

Please, give a little atention to Echo Trainer. :)

Edit: Coin works great in Windows 10 x64. The rest I didn't test and I won't. Tks!!

Last edited:

Jon4247

Reaction score
This if the first time I've had one of your trainers pop up as a virus as well, windows defender