Trainer Search

Creamsonia

Reaction score
Thank you for this man! I tried it with cheat engine and the game just freezes forcing me to not save the data, Thanks again.

JurdTheBird

Reaction score
Tested all 3 options, they work as they should.. it needs one more though.That TIME STOP option, since the most important grade in the game is P and not A+, you also have a P sign on the flag after, so is all about that time.I've tested on that forest at the start, replayed like 10 times and at some point i've managed to make it with a P grade.Would be insane to have that option as well, all the best!

For example at TREETOP TROUBLE , my time is 1:19 for a P grade.For A+ is around 1:30.
P has nothing to do with time. P is given if you beat the level without firing any shots.

b01b01

Reaction score
Trojan:Win32/Tigge!plock inside the trainer, gives the hacker access to your computer... Very nice...

onehans

Reaction score
Trojan:Win32/Tigge!plock inside the trainer, gives the hacker access to your computer... Very nice...
wtf is "Tigge!plock" what did you use to scan this? a toaster?
pls dont even start...

Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine.AF

JarlBalgruff

Reaction score
Tested all 3 options, they work as they should.. it needs one more though.That TIME STOP option, since the most important grade in the game is P and not A+, you also have a P sign on the flag after, so is all about that time.I've tested on that forest at the start, replayed like 10 times and at some point i've managed to make it with a P grade.Would be insane to have that option as well, all the best!

For example at TREETOP TROUBLE , my time is 1:19 for a P grade.For A+ is around 1:30.
uhm sir P Grade is for those who complete the run and guns in Pacifist

vaultscout132

Reaction score
It isn't working when I opened it I tried to use it but then an error came up and the trainer deleted itself the I reinstalled and extracted into cuphead's steam file, deleted itself. now when I download the file the zip is completely empty. The error says something about "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service".

Wavy9

Reaction score
"Cuphead V10.1.2017 Trainer +3 // Steam" is no longer working on the current version of Cuphead.

Jpelirroa

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "MrAntiFun, publicación: 156607, miembro: 1"] Cuphead V10.1.2017 Entrenador +3 // Steam

Opciones:
  1. Modo de Dios
  2. Inf.Super Meter
  3. Inf.Coins

Darse cuenta:
  • Primero, golpea una vez y luego activa el modo dios
  • Primero usa el súper medidor una vez y luego activa la trampa supermétrica
  • Primero abra la tienda y luego active las monedas, haga trampa, luego cierre la tienda y ábrala nuevamente.
[/CITAR]
Thank You My chimpance de mierda

Dohakiin

Reaction score
i can't download the trainer, it show that their is a virus in the file.