Trainer Search

eTeXx69

Reaction score
hello! from what i vae seen, the unlimited item doesn t work with epic/legendary item components

lilnickey2001

Reaction score
I try to install the mrantifun trainer but it still only lets me use the Fling trainer. Do I need to re-install wemod to fix it?

Nekosama

Reaction score
i keep trying to install in wemod but i cant find the trainer there, at all

MasterGambit

Reaction score
Very good trainer, although I would find it a little better if the number of attributes and perk points could be specified more precisely. For example, if someone just wants to improve a certain thing. So you always have superfluous points on the character screen.

ncbbh88

Reaction score
Wemod will launch the game, Hotkeys will activate, but nothing happens in game. possible that the game updated?

deapun

Reaction score
Note: for those who got 2077 via GOG like me, you will 1st need to load the game up and be in the game world before using WEMOD... Other wise GOG Galaxy 2.0 sub programme called Python will auto stop you from loading the game via 3rd party programs like WEMOD. But once you are in game Alt tab to WeMod and click that play button and it will work then.. ( It can take a minuet or so for it to activate the trainer so please be patient )
I hope the above helps you all out.

Winternoise

Reaction score
Wemod will launch the game, Hotkeys will activate, but nothing happens in game. possible that the game updated?

Sometimes the codes will need few seconds to activate in game. Otherwise, you can try to start the game first and click then on "play" in wemod to activate them.
Cyberpunk had no new Update since the latest Trainer Update.

ncbbh88

Reaction score
Sometimes the codes will need few seconds to activate in game. Otherwise, you can try to start the game first and click then on "play" in wemod to activate them.
Cyberpunk had no new Update since the latest Trainer Update.
Launching the game and then activating the trainer resolved the problem