Trainer Search

ViwwiV

Reaction score
Any way to change Skippy mode so that maybe we could decide what to do with it before reaching 50 kills/neutralizations using it?

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
Wemod sucks the software eats so much computer memory, and many options arent even available without huge payment

jimwat01

Reaction score
Thanks for the update!!

FWIW, I like the WeMod version. The fact that it automatically updates to the most recent version is awesome. Keep up the good work!!

madjul14n

Reaction score
Hi Mrantifun,
I would like to ask if you can update your trainer to game version 1.22 which is the latest cyberpunk game update.

Tao Player1

Reaction score
I find that the trainer screen doesn't scroll properly. Some of the options are hidden behind the advertising, and whatever. I can scroll using the mouse wheel but some of the options don't show on the screen, as it goes up a page, or down a page at a time. A scrolling device on the trainer screen would help out, just so we don't have to change how our mouse scrolls in our system setting for this one particular game.

Yakk

Donor
Reaction score
The one for GOG does not work.
Can confirm for GOG version. None of the cheats I tried worked.

2 minutes after posting... Whoops! It does work.

In WeMod I was accidentally using an earlier version of the trainer. Click "History" and make sure you're using the Feb 17th version. It's working.

Last edited: