Trainer Search

bluex_01

Reaction score
If you use this trainer online, you will be put into a separate server full of other hackers and cheaters.

You'll also most likely not see any more summon signs from other people.

Soft ban is real.

jeebs454

Reaction score
Hello
I have a problem. I was carelessly editing items and i accidentally ruined my Estus flask :S
I tried to add it back using the trainer but the flask that it adds is worthless, its just gray and wont replenish at the bonfire..
Is there any solution to that? adding a working flask or restarting the NPC that gives it somehow?
any help would be appreciated.

ferda serda

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the shards to 15-20 etc. But it doesn't work. I've done exactly as you did in the youtube video. But the consumable items doesn't change to shards. Do you have any suggestions?

SmashKazu

Reaction score
I'm trying to activate the trainer but only the beep sound happens.

What I've done:
Start the game
Start the trainer
Write "mrantifun.net" and clicked active trainer

I'm using the reloaded version for preventing getting banned on steam.
My OS is Win7 64bit.
I also tried the compatibility mode and running it as administrator.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
The password is wrong
"Trainer password: mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer." don't copy-paste
I'm trying to activate the trainer but only the beep sound happens.

What I've done:
Start the game
Start the trainer
Write "mrantifun.net" and clicked active trainer

I'm using the reloaded version for preventing getting banned on steam.
My OS is Win7 64bit.
I also tried the compatibility mode and running it as administrator.
what is your game version?

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
"Trainer password: mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer." try not to copy and paste

you shouldnt Copy Paste just key in the password. Trying to copy paste is not an option :p

Last edited:

SmashKazu

Reaction score
I've got it to work. I thought the bot wasnt working because MrAntiFun activated directly all F-Keys and that didnt happened for me. I thought this was done automatically and not by him and therefore thought the trainer wasnt working.

crimsonnyx

Reaction score
For those of you that has a problem with the Set Minimum Items, Stackable Items Editor and Non-Stackable Items Editor not working/responding at all.

When you Open Dark Souls 2, make sure it's in or change it to fullscreen on the Main Menu. Then Start the Game, Minimize(don't change it to Windowed Mode yet), Activate the trainer, Go back to the game, now you can Change the Resolution to Windowed Mode and be able to use the three things I mentioned above. At least in my case.
Note: The Non-Stackable Items Editor doesn't work for me when I stay in fullscreen(Haven't tested the Stackable yet), probably because you have to highlight the item, thus when I minimized the game, it's not highlighted anymore.
Note 2: Sometimes things won't update in your inventory whatever you just edited but, they will show up when you go to your item box.
Hope this helps anyone.

Last edited:

babs

Reaction score
Yeah the code is not working for me unfortunately, i typed it in and my game is running. I'm pretty sure i did everything right as its not exactly complicated. Just letting you know.

j0j0

Reaction score
First of all i would like to say a big thank you to MrAntifun,for all your efforts & hard work creating trainers and making gamers life easier.
Particularly thank you for the great trainer you made for DS2,it's working great, but i am having some difficult time to manage the items through the editor part of the trainer.I will ask of you or anyone else willing to make a simple-actions/moves-GUIDE-on-how-to-manipulate the items with the editor.
I am using DS2 v1.0.2,offline.

Thank you very much for your time and Keep on Rocking!

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
Yeah the code is not working for me unfortunately, i typed it in and my game is running. I'm pretty sure i did everything right as its not exactly complicated. Just letting you know.
Hmmm try again?

dkp

Reaction score
edit# stack of items can be set by : Set Minimum Item -
missed that lol

Last edited:

DuWavE

Donor
Reaction score
Please set up mimimum stack in 22# 1.02 trainer for infinite items as 10 instead of 5. 5 is too low. I had to use 5 dragon bones to upgrade the shield n i had 5/5. When i clicked it became "0" n trainer did not fix that.

edit#
i still confirm 5 is too low stack. Now i have 2/5 on crafting item n cant upgrade the sword cause it needs 5 to go. Trainer will give me 5 again but it will do that when i will use crafting item n cant cause it needs 5.
Please fix that, stack on 10 will do great, thx.
Yes, 5 is too low, it sometimes get bugged like you said with the upgrading

alessandromammeta

Reaction score
i can't make it work, tried all the thread said :( if i try to click 'activate trainer' it just make an application sound an nothing happens... help?