Trainer Search

samshift

Reaction score
i can't make it work, tried all the thread said :( if i try to click 'activate trainer' it just make an application sound an nothing happens... help?
So, start DS2, wait while steam do his thing, go on screen when you choose your character,don't load it, ALT TAB, run trainer, activate it,maximize DS2,don't load character, press F2,F4(stamina and durability), load your character.

You have to wait for the steam loads character save file, because trainer approches memory after that.

kasnaradaq

Reaction score
im sorry if there was a question similar beforehand but,
you said i need to go offline when i use this trainer right?(just to avoid any risks)
so, if i want to go online again, do i need to delete DS2 in offline mode and then go online and download again?
does this trainer change any dll files permanently?
cause i heard VAC checks all dll files to find whether you're *******

btw thx for the awesome trainer!!

bakahentai

Reaction score
im sorry if there was a question similar beforehand but,
you said i need to go offline when i use this trainer right?(just to avoid any risks)
so, if i want to go online again, do i need to delete DS2 in offline mode and then go online and download again?
does this trainer change any dll files permanently?
cause i heard VAC checks all dll files to find whether you're *******

btw thx for the awesome trainer!!
no but you shouldm't play the character that used trainer ex you have 1 that use trainer when you play online use play a new one or other charecter ! don't use cheat in online but if you want you can do that or try that this is all my answer but i don't know real .now i play another new in online mode

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted my estus flask when I was trying to get some dragon bones. What's the ID for the Flask? Not the Shards.

seneyeled

Reaction score
Hello guys, I don't want to bother with the same questions, but do you know if this trainer works with RELOADED or nosTEAM version ??

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hello guys, I don't want to bother with the same questions, but do you know if this trainer works with ******** or nosTEAM version ??

just try it and let us know, no harm in trying before asking this question dont you think? =)

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kick ass trainer. I wish there was this good of a trainer for Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition

Supercat

Reaction score
can i make a request to change something permanent inside the game?
in ng+8,the enemy is too much. Even when i Max out ALL my status they are hard to kill,and they kill me easily..
I dont want to use fast kill because then theres no point getting all buffed up.
Is there anyway to make a chosen weapon/character attack stats have higher dmg output? not too much like fast kill output?? or just double the character base hp??
something like that to balance the ng+8??

im playing offline.

Last edited:

hank0rz

Reaction score
Can we get an updated trainer for v1.03 ?
I just use unlimited item usage for small things so I don't have to rebuy them all the time, so this is what's important to me. :3