Trainer Search

disegio

Reaction score
Umm I have a little problem here..
I set the current ID of hello carving, then put the ID of twinkling titanite and the amount of it.
clicked edit item, but got no twinkling titanite.
could you explain more?

disegio

Reaction score
Ok, its working..
I forgot to look at the item box. thanks a lot.

SwifftMits

Reaction score
Hi,
first of all thanks for the trainer. I have been having some problems with it recently. When I tried to use it it said something along the line of "cannot take any more input" I wish I could tell you exactly what it said but I decided to just try and reinstall it.It downloads fine but when I have to extract it all the only thing that shows up is the note document with the item ids. I tried running it without extracting the files but that won't work either.
Thank you for your time.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
first of all thanks for the trainer. I have been having some problems with it recently. When I tried to use it it said something along the line of "cannot take any more input" I wish I could tell you exactly what it said but I decided to just try and reinstall it.It downloads fine but when I have to extract it all the only thing that shows up is the note document with the item ids. I tried running it without extracting the files but that won't work either.
Thank you for your time.

perhaps elaborate your issue a little bit more? cause i'm not sure if you're mentioning about the trainer issue or the game issue

SwifftMits

Reaction score
perhaps elaborate your issue a little bit more? cause i'm not sure if you're mentioning about the trainer issue or the game issue
Ok, I will try. When I download the trainer form your website and try to run the trainer un extracted, or try to extract it I get a note saying "windows cannot complete the extraction, the destination file could not be created." Hope this helped, and thanks

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Ok, I will try. When I download the trainer form your website and try to run the trainer un extracted, or try to extract it I get a note saying "windows cannot complete the extraction, the destination file could not be created." Hope this helped, and thanks

ok once you've downloaded the trainer, open the downloaded file with WinRar or winzip whichever one that you have, then drag out the Trainer and place it on your desktop. that should work.

Shffl

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
@chris
I've seen this request a few times. Could you add a "Soul Memory" modifier? This is extremely important since "SM" is a value that allows or disallows players to connect and play co-op. I would love to play with my friend but our "SM" is about 500,000 SM apart.

Regards,
S

trug

Reaction score
Can you update ist at the new version 1.03 please ? :D

disegio

Reaction score
Hi.. your trainer is amazing, but now I cannot use it anymore. The problem is, your trainer won't activate. I'm sure I've put the right password, then I click the activate button, but it won't. I've tried to run the game first, wait till it load, then try to activate the trainer, but it won't. help please..

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi.. your trainer is amazing, but now I cannot use it anymore. The problem is, your trainer won't activate. I'm sure I've put the right password, then I click the activate button, but it won't. I've tried to run the game first, wait till it load, then try to activate the trainer, but it won't. help please..

we'll check out the issue soon.

Shffl

Reaction score
It's still working great for me. I just want a Soul Memory / Level Modifier.

psykin

Reaction score
when i downloaded all trainers they all said that it currupted and wont un-zip