Trainer Search

crysistle

Reaction score
Some of the functions are not working with the update v1.04 , so I'm really wondering the new edition! And thank you for your works!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Some of the functions are not working with the update v1.04 , so I'm really wondering the new edition! And thank you for your works!
Which functions you talking about ? .

sithy

Reaction score
Havent tried it recently, but i was having issues with the non stackable item changes. Whenever i would use that part of the trainer, the item would lose its image and have the newer item's info panel, but i couldnt do anything with the item. Reloading the save would revert the item to what it was originally.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Havent tried it recently, but i was having issues with the non stackable item changes. Whenever i would use that part of the trainer, the item would lose its image and have the newer item's info panel, but i couldnt do anything with the item. Reloading the save would revert the item to what it was originally.

e7i83r.jpg

I have always had a work around for that. Just put the newly changed item into your Item Box on the bonfire. Then save and relog. When you get back on it will be the proper item and it will stay forever.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score

tumblr_m79s6kGhSB1qdj3cfo1_500.gif

As someone else has said the weight function doesn't work. But I made an entirely new character and tested each and every other function and besides that one they all work fine.

crysistle

Reaction score
tumblr_m79s6kGhSB1qdj3cfo1_500.gif

As someone else has said the weight function doesn't work. But I made an entirely new character and tested each and every other function and besides that one they all work fine.
Yeah, the Inf weight doesn't work with 1.04! As for the others, they works quite well!

nbmnbmjhgut

Reaction score
Hey, any chance of adding the DLC weapons and armors to the trainer?

Thank you again.

sithy

Reaction score
e7i83r.jpg

I have always had a work around for that. Just put the newly changed item into your Item Box on the bonfire. Then save and relog. When you get back on it will be the proper item and it will stay forever.

Thats just it, after i changed the item, it wouldnt let me do anything with it. I couldn't even bonfire it.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Thats just it, after i changed the item, it wouldnt let me do anything with it. I couldn't even bonfire it.

tumblr_m7ck85UAFx1rziwwco1_250.gif

It works for me all the time, I did it just yesterday when I was testing the trainer functions to see if they still worked.... that is really weird........

sithy

Reaction score
Ehh I'll mess around with it and maybe i was just copying and pasting an extra space somewhere. Everything else with the trainer seems to be working, a little too well in some spots xD, so I don't really have any complaints about it. Have had tons of fun just running around randomly exploring with a maxed character lol.

sithy

Reaction score
And this bug or whatever, never caused any real harm to the original item so, no harm no foul lol

tofte

Reaction score
Hey can anyone help me? When trying to activate the trainer it just says a loud "bing" noise and nothing happens. It wont work.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey can anyone help me? When trying to activate the trainer it just says a loud "bing" noise and nothing happens. It wont work.
1)ensure that you have the same version of the game as the trainer. =)
2) start the game first then alt+tab out of the game, start the trainer, select the options then alt + tab back into the game =)

tofte

Reaction score
1)ensure that you have the same version of the game as the trainer. =)
2) start the game first then alt+tab out of the game, start the trainer, select the options then alt + tab back into the game =)
Im using the new 1.04 version of the game. So what version do i need of the trainer? Also is it important that i alt tab back into the game? I cant just click it in the program bar?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Im using the new 1.04 version of the game. So what version do i need of the trainer? Also is it important that i alt tab back into the game? I cant just click it in the program bar?

1)use this Dark Souls 2 V1.02 Trainer +22 MrAntiFun.zip as i know it, the trainer is still working. and its for single player only.
2) yes its up to you how you wanna do it to get back into the game. whichever easiest for you

tofte

Reaction score
1)use this Dark Souls 2 V1.02 Trainer +22 MrAntiFun.zip as i know it, the trainer is still working. and its for single player only.
2) yes its up to you how you wanna do it to get back into the game. whichever easiest for you
yes i tried that one first :) but it still doesnt seem to work :/ also with single player you mean offline right? What if i just need to add/remove items? (I lost some gear due to a bug on a character i coop on. So i would like to go online with that one after adding the lost gear)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
yes i tried that one first :) but it still doesnt seem to work :/ also with single player you mean offline right? What if i just need to add/remove items? (I lost some gear due to a bug on a character i coop on. So i would like to go online with that one after adding the lost gear)
its up to you to go online or not, its at your own risk, as it is also vac banable =)