Trainer Search

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
No it cant edit soul memory. But soul memory only affects online play and as AntiFun has said he doesnt condone use of his trainers for online play. I also dont really see the point of ******* for PvP. If you cant duel a player legit or win a fair fight then you shouldnt be invading people in Dark Souls. PvE is a different matter entirely however.

5kyl1n3r

Reaction score
No it cant edit soul memory. But soul memory only affects online play and as AntiFun has said he doesnt condone use of his trainers for online play. I also dont really see the point of ******* for PvP. If you cant duel a player legit or win a fair fight then you shouldnt be invading people in Dark Souls. PvE is a different matter entirely however.

Thanks for the reply, and I totally see what you mean. Personally I've always hated PVP in dark souls, and I usually just run off a cliff or die to a monster instead of having to fight people if I get invaded, the reason why I wanted to know, is that I want to make a new character with the same stats as my legit one and with the same soul memory lvl 130 something with about 2m SM ( i grind a lot) and don't want do do it all over again because I was stupid and released that mage and can't access forbidden sun. I play a lot of PVE with my friends and I probably did all the bosses in coop, but if I have to make a new character to get he spell they'll have to wait weeks for me to catch up because we're at nashandra? and are soon to go NG+ after we've searched every corner of the map for extra bosses and hidden items/areas.

Hope you understand, but if It's not possible to take this little shortcut, I'll just have to live without forbidden sun or ask my friends kindly to wait :) Anyway, nice trainer and it seems like you did an awesome job with the features it has ^^

Kind Regards
¨~ Wonton Freak

nbmnbmjhgut

Reaction score

Hackers run rampant in DaS 2, and it's a pain in the ass to disconect everytime you get invaded by a hacker, you can get permabanned from multiplayer if you disconect too much.

Don't try to act all moral and stuff if you too use a trainer.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Hackers run rampant in DaS 2, and it's a pain in the ass to disconect everytime you get invaded by a hacker, you can get permabanned from multiplayer if you disconect too much.

Don't try to act all moral and stuff if you too use a trainer.

-Edit-
There was no reason for me to reply with that ranty post that this was originally. The point is, we should use the trainers in a way that doesn't ruin the experience of the game for others. I don't see how anyone can truly argue a point of cheating at PvP. But that is just my opinion.

Last edited:

HackerH1

Reaction score
Is Mr. Anti Fun going to update this trainer? There's some DLC dropping and a new patch for Steam that updates to 1.04 and Regulation 1.08, I use trainers explicitly in offline Steam mode though, and only go online when I'm playing with no cheats, I'm curious - especially since I've downloaded a patch from last month, is there going to be an update for this trainer and Dark Souls 2?

sithy

Reaction score
The trainer can edit soul memory if you know how to work it. It can increase it but it cant decrease it.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, and I totally see what you mean. Personally I've always hated PVP in dark souls, and I usually just run off a cliff or die to a monster instead of having to fight people if I get invaded, the reason why I wanted to know, is that I want to make a new character with the same stats as my legit one and with the same soul memory lvl 130 something with about 2m SM ( i grind a lot) and don't want do do it all over again because I was stupid and released that mage and can't access forbidden sun. I play a lot of PVE with my friends and I probably did all the bosses in coop, but if I have to make a new character to get he spell they'll have to wait weeks for me to catch up because we're at nashandra? and are soon to go NG+ after we've searched every corner of the map for extra bosses and hidden items/areas.

Hope you understand, but if It's not possible to take this little shortcut, I'll just have to live without forbidden sun or ask my friends kindly to wait :) Anyway, nice trainer and it seems like you did an awesome job with the features it has ^^

Kind Regards
¨~ Wonton Freak

why not ask your friends to send you their saved game files and you can place it on yours, wouldnt that be easier? lol. you dont need a trainer for a save game. =) just gotta think outside of the box.

yuxuan

Reaction score
i am using winrar and is not my anti virus problem.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
i am using winrar and is not my anti virus problem.
Do you mean that the file is corrupted in the sense that the data is damaged? If so try re-downloading, it was probably just a download error. Otherwise it may be a pre-existing issue with your internet, PC, winrar or any combination of those. Then again I am just a random person with random advice. Have a good day. =3

yuxuan

Reaction score
Do you mean that the file is corrupted in the sense that the data is damaged? If so try re-downloading, it was probably just a download error. Otherwise it may be a pre-existing issue with your internet, PC, winrar or any combination of those. Then again I am just a random person with random advice. Have a good day. =3
well i re downloaded ten times and still the same.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score

Kind Regards
¨~ Wonton Freak

Hey I just had a realization as to how you could get forbidden sun without doing anything too complicated.

Step 1.
Buy a crappy spell/miracle/pyro/hex you won't use

Step 2.
Hover over it in your inventory

Step 3.
Use the non-stackable item editor part of the trainer and input the hex code for Forbidden Sun

Step 4.
Put it into your item box and log off

Step 5.
When you log back on you will have your spell forever more

Hope that helped =3

Kaikeamorim12

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask, as there are people in dark souls 2 who can access the game without having bought the dlc? I've searched for what I saw you need 1 item called Dragon's Talon, as I will not be able to buy the dlc for now wanted the ID code (Hex Code) of this item , i think when you said Dark Souls 2 Trainer Page you mean this InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
trainer still working with the new update v1.04 :D
tumblr_m4rt5iPmQ71r1wvrk.gif

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering that after that 1 gig update. To celebrate I suggest we imbibe copious quantities of alcohol.