Trainer Search

robertman20

Reaction score
I want to get to a certain area in DS2 but having a small problem with it due to a glitch in the DLC where no matter what the enemies keep 1-hit K/O'ing me (wearing havel and got 70 vitality). If I use the trainer for infinite health offline to get past the part and then go back online, is there a chance that I can get banned?

kuroitachi1

Reaction score
robertman20, I am using the trainer online and nothing happens. If someone is stupid enough to invade me he is doomed. I do not think that that would be a problem.

robertman20

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight, kuroitachi1 ! Atleast I can finally continue on my journey through the DLC then.

dachater

Donor
Reaction score
Why do the items change back? Pretty ******* worthless that it doesn't save it.

NotBad

Reaction score
DOESN'T WORK BRO, ACTIVATED V1.02 +22 WITH PASSWORD AND IT JUST KEEPS MAKING CURSOR SOUNDS WHEN I CLICK THE OPTIONS OR ALTER THE VALUES, ABSOLUTELY ZERO GAMEPLAY CHANGES. SCAM!!!
Scam? Learn how to use a trainer, and in the future stop posting crap in this forum.. please.

slybattery

Reaction score
I open the game, open the trainer. The trainer recognizes the game is on but hitting f1 won't activate it. Tried v1.07 and 1.06. Any ideas?

Rattle94

Reaction score
I have the latest game version with all 3 DLC's. ALL the cheats work, including the item one. If it changes back, then you did something wrong. You should only change non-stackable items into other non-stackable items. They're pretty easy to come by, just kill the low level NPC's.

yokusaimaru

Reaction score
hey i have a question, why am i only able to use one feature? it's like i've activate 1 feature and another feature is off. (ex: i use inf. health and if i use inf durability, my inf. health was gone) any solution? thank's

nasurabd

Reaction score
Nice trainer, but when i relog all the items i had turned into what i wanted turn back to what they used to be, is this normal?

nasurabd

Reaction score
hey i have a question, why am i only able to use one feature? it's like i've activate 1 feature and another feature is off. (ex: i use inf. health and if i use inf durability, my inf. health was gone) any solution? thank's
You must activate f1 first, then activate the others and if you wish to deactivate a certain feature you must leave the f1 key "on", but if you wish to deactivate all of them just hit f1 and it will be as if you dont have anything activated.

benzen

Reaction score
Hi, I saw a guy earlier with pretty much the same question I am going to ask, but couldnt find the answer :

If I go OFFLINE and then ONLY choose the INF HP or FAST KILL to kill tough bosses then once the job is done I close the trainer and then re-open the game ONLINE, will VAC detect what I just did ? anyone have tested that ?

I spent too much hours on this game to get banned, but dammit I am wasting all my effigies on one same boss

ZephyrDelta

Reaction score
Update: I extracted the file. When I double click on it the .exe is deleted entirely.

gianniz

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't give me a box for the password i have latest version with the dlcs and 1.06 and 1.07 both doesn't work I opened my game first
P4vp6VH.png

gianniz

Reaction score
everyone just use the 1.02v +22 it works with the latest version

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Update: I extracted the file. When I double click on it the .exe is deleted entirely.
this happens because your antivirus is turned on,to fix that,you have to turn off.