Trainer Search

cimerians

Reaction score
I get a "http://mrantifun.net class not registered" error when I run the latest version (doesn't happen on the older trainers but those don't work for me on the newest version of DS2), do I need to do anything in windows like register a dll or something? Hopefully it's not a profile or windows issue. Would be nice to use this emulator on solo speed runs etc. :(

Edit: Nevermind, even though I get the error it still works. Great trainer, thanks once again Mr. Antifun!

Last edited:

inging

Reaction score
no activations (F1) / Steam version ((( Help (8.1 64bit )

vortex594

Reaction score
it seems like all the ivory king dlc items are missing from the list. any hopes of an update of that?

dsaman543

Reaction score
Hey, sorry for having this in a different trainer, but is there a Dark Souls 1 trainer updated to the steam patch? I've been looking everywhere, including this site (Which as far as I can tell doesn't even have a Dark Souls 1 trainer).

Winternoise

Reaction score
1) Start trainer ( administrator/game folder ) 2) Start game. No activation F1 ( f2-f3 ... activations(red))
Steam version
okay, but start the game first, tab back to the desktop and open the trainer, that should work :3

sanua911

Reaction score
Пока не скачивал, планирую. Но за проделанную работу спасибо!!)

sanua911

Reaction score
Скажите плиз, а версия v 1.07 тренера без ввода пароля? Спасибо заранее!)

CPotts

Donor
Reaction score
When it comes to shields like Havel's Greatshield the item id is "B0 D9 70 2". But the Lua Engine says it's an invalid integer. How exactly would I make it a valid id?

skillsmw

Reaction score
i have the same question as the guy above me i cant get any shields to load because it says there invalid integers please help

Majere_Dreavan

Reaction score
Hey, I downloaded this from *************, And I apoligize, I didn't see this site until it opened it from your trainer, which is AWESOME. THank you very much, I also didn't get a password thing, but they may have hackneyed that our of gcw's download. Again, sorry about that, and will be using mr.antifun from now on for everything. Except stuff ican do on my own with cheat engine of course.

robertman20

Reaction score
When it comes to shields like Havel's Greatshield the item id is "B0 D9 70 2". But the Lua Engine says it's an invalid integer. How exactly would I make it a valid id?

Remove the spaces so it looks like this: B0D9702

zandar

Reaction score
Just here to say poeple to be care with the hack,i think (because it's not verifiable) i get soft banned it is the politic of From software , they put people out of online mod and you can't even more invade or play in coop.

Knight

Reaction score
Hey I've been trying to get this working fo awhile now and i keep getting this error i've tried old and current versions and tried(And failed)to extract to desktop and have tried fixes online but it doesnt work it always says:
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.566\Dark Souls 2 V1.07 Trainer +22 MrAntiFun.EXE"
can someone please tell me how to fix this or what i may be doing wrong.