Trainer Search

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Please Mr Antifun Update the Trainer to 1.04 :D

I am sure you people can live without the inf weight function. On a side note the shear number of people using this trainer for online use is scary because about 1/10 of my PvP matches the enemy ends up using the inf health code to heal or if I start to win so they just wreck me. It is sad that people cant just play at least online legit. I dont care if you cheat offline but keep it offline, and dont ruin the fun for others.

-EDIT-
It is almost to the point I am gonna start writing the steam names of all the people I meet who use this trainer online and post it here so people can know who the -insert several cusses here- are.

Demian

Reaction score
I am sure you people can live without the inf weight function. On a side note the shear number of people using this trainer for online use is scary because about 1/10 of my PvP matches the enemy ends up using the inf health code to heal or if I start to win so they just wreck me. It is sad that people cant just play at least online legit. I dont care if you cheat offline but keep it offline, and dont ruin the fun for others.

-EDIT-
It is almost to the point I am gonna start writing the steam names of all the people I meet who use this trainer online and post it here so people can know who the -insert several cusses here- are.

I do not use it in PVP in any case, only use it in story mode, but has no grace. I agree with you, in PVP removes dynamic to the game and it's annoying for everyone. ;)

stocazzo36

Reaction score
Hey there. Amazing trainer.
I have a question though.
Can I play online with a character that used this trainer offline?
Let me explain it a little bit better. I have a character in NG. I want to rush through NG+ as fast as I can without dying ( so I would use INF. Stamina and INF. Health). Once I'm done with my rush run, I would deactivate the trainer and use this character Online for PVP (obviously without the trainer).
Is it safe like this ?
Also, I would like to spawn a few armor items and keep them.
Please let me know.
Thanks again

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Hey there. Amazing trainer.
I have a question though.
Can I play online with a character that used this trainer offline?
Let me explain it a little bit better. I have a character in NG. I want to rush through NG+ as fast as I can without dying ( so I would use INF. Stamina and INF. Health). Once I'm done with my rush run, I would deactivate the trainer and use this character Online for PVP (obviously without the trainer).
Is it safe like this ?
Also, I would like to spawn a few armor items and keep them.
Please let me know.
Thanks again

I have done that before and I havent been banned. Plus people only really care about you using trainers if you are using them for PvP like using inf health so you cant lose. I don't think you will get in trouble for what you do in offline as long as you don't cheat online.

XGAM4R

Reaction score
I can't activate the trainer, i copy and pasted it, didn't work, i typed it, didn't work.

XGAM4R

Reaction score
I also can't get the trainer to work with the new patch it looks like.
i was so stupid the trainer version is 1.02 and i have the version 1.01 retail, and i just happen to found a patch for v1.02 now the trainer works, im a dummy.

newt

Reaction score
If i try and edit a stackable item, after the dlc patch the stackable item edits to whatever i choose, but if i save and quit, the stackable item reverts back to what it was before i changed it. Am i doing something wrong? It was working fine before the dlc patch.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
If i try and edit a stackable item, after the dlc patch the stackable item edits to whatever i choose, but if i save and quit, the stackable item reverts back to what it was before i changed it. Am i doing something wrong? It was working fine before the dlc patch.

It has always done that. After you change the item put it into your item box before you log off. Then when you return get it from the box and it will remain the item it was changed into.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

As MrAntiFun And InfernoFiend Said

PS : For Every Trainer That you Want To Download Watch The NOTICE
  • After have got the items , Move the new items into the items box then restart the game then start it again , After that you can do whatever you want with the new items , If you dont do this the items will disappear on restart if left in the player char.

Rodrigo Bellingieri

Reaction score
:)Sorry I do not speak much English, I know you fas great trainer.
could you please make this trainer ;)
Dark Souls II Crown of the King Sunken Steam v1.04 :cool:
MRANTIFUN forever forever ...:rolleyes:

71555160375407858ff7b051e1c9b845

tofte

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the barrel armor? I havent been able to find it in the item ID's. There is lacking a few items from the list. Titanite Shards is one of them. Or it might just be my version of it.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the barrel armor? I havent been able to find it in the item ID's. There is lacking a few items from the list. Titanite Shards is one of them. Or it might just be my version of it.

No, I don't think it is available. Because its code was removed from the game except for some things that indicate it existed at some point in development.

bond1777

Reaction score
i cant get the password
it says that the password is incorrect..

newt

Reaction score
It has always done that. After you change the item put it into your item box before you log off. Then when you return get it from the box and it will remain the item it was changed into.
I do that, but after ive saved and exited, alt f4'd out of the game and reopened it, the item isnt what i changed it to. it's stayed what it was before, but i can keep it to the value i changed it before until, i log out of dark souls. It just wont stay changed. Its done this since the 1.04 dlc patch

For example, i can change 1 titanite shard to 99, and it will say 99 and i can use them however, but when i place them into the item box from my inventory, save and exit. When i go back in, its back to 1.

tofte

Reaction score
Any idea when it will become possible to add items from the DLC

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
I do that, but after ive saved and exited, alt f4'd out of the game and reopened it, the item isnt what i changed it to. it's stayed what it was before, but i can keep it to the value i changed it before until, i log out of dark souls. It just wont stay changed. Its done this since the 1.04 dlc patch

For example, i can change 1 titanite shard to 99, and it will say 99 and i can use them however, but when i place them into the item box from my inventory, save and exit. When i go back in, its back to 1.

If you are telling the truth and following the instructions we gave you, then I have no clue what is wrong. Because it works for the rest of us.