Trainer Search

atay17

Reaction score
Can I get banned for it on STEAM if I connected to the server of the game? If I am only for the soul(in your trainer is Killing Points) will be pumped all stats to max?
if u dont wanna get ban in steam. Den go to Steam Offline Mode and start dark souls 2, it automatically disable the online mode in ds2 and start in offline. but idk if we play in offline, our game will be save

sako17

Reaction score
So i cant active the trainer why? i put in pw and still does not work
pls help

kryptonide

Reaction score
How the Fudge do i use the stackable items option????? i want to get 100 titanite shards but i have no idea how t odo it correctly, why isn't it working ? i put 03A25410 - code into current item id and new item id, i set the quanitity i wanted, i clicked EDIT ITEM and BOOM! no magic trick happened! what did i do wrong? please someone heart-kinded show me what i have done wrong and i will pray for you xD,

Otherwise the trainer works fine and i am very thankful for your hard work MrAntiFUN :3 , i just wanna know how to use it entirely, thanks you and have a nice day gentiloms!

teitr28

Reaction score
The trainer won't activate when I have typed in the password and clicked activate. I am running game version 1.02 and the trainer version 1.02

Andriej69

Reaction score
Works no problem! Initially I just wanted to give myself Sunlight medals quickly, but it turned out I was too casul to beat Pursuer early. Infinite stamina helped with that ;)

utell mebub

Reaction score
cant seem to start my trainer the place where i am supposed to enter the password it just says note f# game copy world etc. am i missing something here or

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
cant seem to start my trainer the place where i am supposed to enter the password it just says note f# game copy world etc. am i missing something here or
Yea I don't think the latest trainer requires a password.

GeckoJesus

Reaction score
Trainer boots up and detects game running, but I can't seem to activate the cheats.